Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you really make money by running a user-generated content site?

Yes I believe making money on those sites are possible and simple but only if you made it to be ,all things are possible that's if you are willing to make it to be ,making money through various sites it nice and great

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course you can make a lot of money from user generated content website like bizdustry. You can generate money by placing adverts from ads platforms like Google AdSense, mgid, and others on your website and increase your chances of making money off the website

Yes you can make money from user generated contents sites like bizdustry and the rest of other forums. People do make and place adverts on forums hope you know that as well?

Yes you can make a lot of money from usergenerated site.
Users here are making lots of money as a user or a staff member.
It all depends on your level of membership in such sites, but you still make money

Yes it is. You just need to dedicate time and some money to it. Hire competent designers and content creators and your site would generate traffic enough

I find it hard to believe that some users generated sites find it difficult to make money apart from people registering to create content, when there's a lot of audience other establishment pay to post an advertisement on the site because of the large audience. That is another way of making money from user-generated site.
this is actually true,but before they will be able to get to that level of generating revenue from ads on their site,they must have been able to sustain a good and reliable audience in their platform.

User- generated content sites can make a lot of money for users, think about facebook, tiktop, youtube, etc. I think, even forum owners are making good money by running a user generated content site,

I commend you for the artice posted above and you have also done well by explaining with examples what user-generated contents sites are. But I don't think I agree with your point that bizdustry is struggling to make money even when you did not give reasons. But if you really think so, then how are they able to pay their members here just as some asked above.

I find it hard to believe that some users generated sites find it difficult to make money apart from people registering to create content, when there's a lot of audience other establishment pay to post an advertisement on the site because of the large audience. That is another way of making money from user-generated site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds