Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you really make money by running a user-generated content site?

This particular website or as a user generated content and as you can see they have invested money in paying people to grow the website. Like someone said up there; you need to invest money to make it grow faster.
[automerge]1623069512[/automerge]
Running a user-generated content will it be challenging sometimes because you need a lot of people to sign up on the platform in order to be able to get a lot of traffic. But it is worth it for sure.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Bizdustry is a user generated content site. If it was not possible to profit from user generated content site, why would the admin continue to pay the members since a long time.

I tried a couple of times and I failed. I still believe you can make money by running a user generated content site but it is really difficult to operate a user generated content site

you can only make money through Google adsense and through advertisement from various advertising agency because that is the only way they can make money as a user-generated website ,I don't know any other way to make money but they can actually make some money from advertisement.

I know about user generated contents lime Bizdustry, Quora, Reddit social medias, etc. While non content generated websites are those websites that is dependent on specific freelancers writing contents for them and they upload it on their site that is best pleasing to them.

Yea many people are making huge amount of money from their user generated content site but i still believe that the non paid to click user generated content site like Facebook and whatsapp is more profitable than the paid to click user generated content site

For you for you to run such a website you need to have so much money to be able to run such website you need to have a high budget of capital to be able to not secure website you need to pay the web developers to develop such site for you

Sure! One can actually make money by running a user generated content site so long as the users are providing quality content for the website in question. Those contents will in turn pull traffic which will bring money

What I feel is in generating income from these sites, the type of traffic or firms that advertise with you matters a lot - if they're paying enough to sustain the site. Though there's a level you get to and they begin to compete for ad spaces on your site

So far I have created 4 user generated content sites, the sites were article publishing sites where registered users could publish articles and earn from each accepted articles, and the fourth site, which I created recently, is a forum where registered users can discussion on niche topics and get paid for posting.

You can actually make money from user-generated content sites like we have seen with this website but then your major focus is going to be from advertisement networks not from search engine.

It's very possible to generate money from user generated website. You can monitize your content or blog with different monitization platform and you start earning from where ever you are.

User content sites also make money by advertising for members too, nairaland the largest online forum in West Africa makes money by advertising for individual and corporate bodies on the forum

As a user you might easily make money form user generated content site. For instance, you can easily make money on Bizdustry of you can write gramatically correct sentences.

If others are making money from it, then it's very possible for you to also make money from it. Though the problem with these user generated content sites is that sometimes they usually create poor quality content

I'll continue to be active via forums to keep it running for years. I can't be much active again via social media sites cos it's owners are stingy doesn't want to share incentive with users.

One of the things that is actually going in for user generated site like ptc site is that with the advantage of a large audience in their platform,they attract a lot of potential business personalities who would want to showcase and place ads on their platform.

Sure you can earn a lot of money with user generated content site you need to invest in it and it's lucrative and you can earn money wholesomely from it

It is possible to make money running a user generator website if you are receiving lots of traffic. this is the reason why you must take cognisance of search engine optimisation as a forum owner to receive free organic traffic.

Yeah sure, I think a lot of these make a lot from the traffic and ads. Although I'm not sure, I think the administrators of this site are in a better position to answer this question.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds