Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you rank number 1 on Google

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have been writing online regularly since 2010. Some of my early articles managed to rank number 1 on google. That's because I had published high quality articles and back then competition was also not very tough. In the time when my site was ranked number one on Google, I did not know anything about SEO, all I did was to write quality content.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can be ranked number one for some months or some weeks but there are always new result pages that could have better quality than yours that drop your content website and create another competitor in your place so creating write quality content is always required.

I have had dozens rank number one since 2015. The issue is, it never lasts. Currently, my ranks are down for everything, and my previous number one rank pages are in 3rd, 4th, or even lower. It is frustrating. I am wondering if it is worth updating them to get traffic back or making an entirely new page to piggyback the main one.

There is no one exact formula to rank no. 1 on Google. But targeting the right keywords and audience increases your chances. Besides that high quality and in-depth content is more important. So, I think one's focus must be on quality work and the right keywords instead of worrying about ranking no.1 on Google.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds