Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Name Some Top Online Advertising Companies?

John_jony

Recognized member
Credits
Can You Name Some Top Online Advertising Companies? Based on innovation, creativity and impact. Advance Thanks in this reply.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know Pubdirecte but it is destined for french websites or even Allosponsor. They are from top advertising websites I know.

Here are some top names for online advertising:
  • Markitors
  • Fuel Online
  • Thrive Internet Marketing
  • BBDO
  • WebFX
  • Booyah Advertising

Ezoic is a big one. That is one I had on my site before and it earned very well but you need to be able to meet their standards. They won't just put ads on any site. They need to see that your site is valuable for clicks.

Ezoic is a big one. That is one I had on my site before and it earned very well but you need to be able to meet their standards. They won't just put ads on any site. They need to see that your site is valuable for clicks.

I just hope it is a good one. I have also heard about Propeller Ads. It seems like they offer lucrative rates for pop-up advertisement because such kind of advertisements generate more revenue.

I just hope it is a good one. I have also heard about Propeller Ads. It seems like they offer lucrative rates for pop-up advertisement because such kind of advertisements generate more revenue.
They are good. The only reason I stopped using them is that their ads were slowing down my site and at the time, my traffic was taking a massive hit. I thought moving away from them would help and it did not. Even with a super fast website, my traffic is over 90% gone.

They are good. The only reason I stopped using them is that their ads were slowing down my site and at the time, my traffic was taking a massive hit. I thought moving away from them would help and it did not. Even with a super fast website, my traffic is over 90% gone.

I do not think that pop-unders should have some sort of negative effect on your website. This is because they open a different window and they are different from banner ads that slow down the website.

Well, there a lot of them. And quickest way is search them on google so you can read reviews on each of them. Google ad is one of the best based on the people reviews. Also, propeller ad, webfx are good options. Read reviews on each of them on google before you pick one.

I do not think that pop-unders should have some sort of negative effect on your website. This is because they open a different window and they are different from banner ads that slow down the website.
They were video ads that were doing this but these generate the most revenue so places like Ezoic will use them.

They were video ads that were doing this but these generate the most revenue so places like Ezoic will use them.
Ezoic is blocked by antivirus so you will never complete link verification and disable antivirus is like exposing your machine to trojans and backloggers for some few cents which seems not logic at all.

So, you mean that you were using video ad format from propeller ads? i never actually knew that propeller ads also offers video advertisement campaigns on their platform!

Ezoic is blocked by antivirus so you will never complete link verification and disable antivirus is like exposing your machine to trojans and backloggers for some few cents which seems not logic at all.
Well, there are quite number of them and many people really think there are working well.There are some site that it will be very difficult to complete your transactions with them because there are effec to it.

So, you mean that you were using video ad format from propeller ads? i never actually knew that propeller ads also offers video advertisement campaigns on their platform!
Ezoic handled everything. I did not do any ad placement. They used video formatted ads which were slowing down my site. Not all of them were video format but a good handful were.

Google AdSense is actually the best of all Available options.

This is due to the fact that they offer better earning potentials than any other advertising company.

Google AdSense is actually the best of all Available options.

This is due to the fact that they offer better earning potentials than any other advertising company.
In Google AdSense you cannot monetize your activity easily because the payout is higher than more other platform 100 $ means you find sometimes paying hosting services from pocket money and this is something pratically hard financially for someone how its revenue is only from AdSense like blog or forum.

I know Pubdirecte but it is destined for french websites or even Allosponsor. They are from top advertising websites I know.

I think that we must consider the fact that affiliate marketing companies are also kind of advertising companies as well. Clickbank is one of the best one I have ever encountered.

Actually there are quite alot of them that are really good for advertisement but we mentioned few based on the benefit we have known about them. you can also try Ezioc. I believe it will provide you with what you want.

Can You Name Some Top Online Advertising Companies? Based on innovation, creativity and impact. Advance Thanks in this reply.
There are some really good advertising companies out there, without a shadow of a doubt. Some examples include Propeller Ads, PopUnderSTAR, and Thrive Online Marketing. In addition, I think going to affiliate marketing sites could really help you out.

They are numerous.
The simplest option is to conduct a google search for each of them to read customer reviews.
According to customer reviews, Google ads are among the finest.
Also excellent choices are webfx and propeller ads.
Before choosing one, check out Google reviews for each of them.

Well, there are many. The easiest way is to search on Google and read the respective reviews. Google Ads is one of the best based on people's reviews. Propeller Ad, WebFX are also good choices. Read reviews of each on Google before deciding on one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds