Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you make money off of religion?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know religion is a big money making thing. Some may liken it to a scheme by churches and all that, but religion is very profitable, maybe only for the people receiving the donations. With that being said, is there money that can be made from religion? Or would it be wrong to make money off of religion much like so many churches do already? What do you think about this?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I would never make money off religion. I think that religions of all the people should be respected and I personally think that making money off religion is something that I would avoid. Having said that, there are many other ways of making money. I would prefer those ways instead.

I cannot do that, because that is just a different level of unGodliness and I don't see myself ever making any kind of gain from Ever trying such.

This is tricky. Making money from religion can be a controversial topic. Some religious organizations and individuals have been criticized for using religion as a means to accumulate wealth. On the other hand, legitimate sources of income for religious communities often come from donations that support community needs and charitable work. The key is ensuring transparency and integrity in financial practices, using funds for noble purposes, and avoiding exploitation.

A lot of people are turning churches today into businesses. They have taken it to the traditional wing too. They are not leaving pegans out too because money can be made from them too by consulting spirits and oracles too. The only way I support making money from religion is by selling religious books and sacramentals.

A lot of people are turning churches today into businesses. They have taken it to the traditional wing too. They are not leaving pegans out too because money can be made from them too by consulting spirits and oracles too. The only way I support making money from religion is by selling religious books and sacramentals.
What you said is very true plus I have this mentality that if truly you are being called or led to be a man of God or woman of God I don't see why anything that has to do with that religion should require you to demand money from anybody as a Christian and from what I've read in the Bible God who is as his ways of providing for his own without even the person making a request or being aware.

No, I would never make money off religion. I think that religions of all the people should be respected and I personally think that making money off religion is something that I would avoid. Having said that, there are many other ways of making money. I would prefer those ways instead.
I agree, which is why I find it so wrong that there are so many of those televangelists who are crazy rich from preaching religion all over the world. No preacher should be making millions upon millions off of the words of their beliefs. It just screams greedy to me.
This is tricky. Making money from religion can be a controversial topic. Some religious organizations and individuals have been criticized for using religion as a means to accumulate wealth. On the other hand, legitimate sources of income for religious communities often come from donations that support community needs and charitable work. The key is ensuring transparency and integrity in financial practices, using funds for noble purposes, and avoiding exploitation.
And that's why I posted it. Religion should never be used to make millions for the people running these churches. I think donations are fine, as long as they go to the actual people in need, what donations tend to be used for. But when you get these televangelists, preaching the word of god, but requesting a lot of money to go see them, is just odd to me.

I am not the kind of person that is too religious which is why I have never in my life considered trying to make money through any kind of religion or religious means because I will not even be okay will it myself and not to talk about making money from it. I see a lot of people who carried themselves as pastors in car parks praying for people that are traveling so that they will get offering money from them which is something that is absurd to me.

What you said is very true plus I have this mentality that if truly you are being called or led to be a man of God or woman of God I don't see why anything that has to do with that religion should require you to demand money from anybody as a Christian and from what I've read in the Bible God who is as his ways of providing for his own without even the person making a request or being aware.
Majority of them are not called by God, they are called by hunger and the need to take advantage of people's weakness who believe their problems being taken care of lies in contact with pastors. They are all fakes. They have destroyed more families than they have helped.

Earning money from religion can be a controversial topic, and opinions on it vary. Some people believe that using religion as a means to make money can be manipulating and unethical. Others may argue that it depends on the situation and how the money is used to support the religious community and its charitable activities.

Earning money from religion can be a controversial topic, and opinions on it vary. Some people believe that using religion as a means to make money can be manipulating and unethical. Others may argue that it depends on the situation and how the money is used to support the religious community and its charitable activities.
Anyone who is support of using religion as a means of money is into the trade one way or another. It's the worst way to manipulate people with their religious beliefs just to deep your hands into their pockets. Churches are no longer what it used to be like we read in the Bible.

The reality today is that there is nothing joblessness is not going to make people consider when it comes to trying to make money from it and is the reason why we see a lot of people exploiting religion in a way for them to make money from it. It looks like something that have been working very well as a lot of people are jumping into the business today.

You can actually make money through religion. In fact, religion is a big business. When it comes to religion, people will turn blind and start donating to you. You might even be exempted from tax as you are dealing with religion. You can start selling religious paraphernalia or even build religious institutions.

Majority of them are not called by God, they are called by hunger and the need to take advantage of people's weakness who believe their problems being taken care of lies in contact with pastors. They are all fakes. They have destroyed more families than they have helped.
very true, you have hit the nail on the head with what you said, most don't have any calling from God there calling is hungry and considering how people are carried away by some so called men of Gd and miracle they believe in no realizing if there might be something more to it.

very true, you have hit the nail on the head with what you said, most don't have any calling from God there calling is hungry and considering how people are carried away by some so called men of Gd and miracle they believe in no realizing if there might be something more to it.
The high rate of unemployment makes them to become so desperate to start pastoral work which they had no gift in. It's very unfortunate people are facing too many problems which they believe prayer is the key or solution. It's why most of them are misled by all these fake hungry pastors.

The high rate of unemployment makes them to become so desperate to start pastoral work which they had no gift in. It's very unfortunate people are facing too many problems which they believe prayer is the key or solution. It's why most of them are misled by all these fake hungry pastors.
Seriously, that seems like the latest business right now and I think considering currently I am in between jobs I can say I understand how they feel but don't see the reason why they should do what they do cuz let's be realistic everybody has problems.

Seriously, that seems like the latest business right now and I think considering currently I am in between jobs I can say I understand how they feel but don't see the reason why they should do what they do cuz let's be realistic everybody has problems.
Becoming too desperate is the limit anyone who's sane would pray not to reach. People do unimaginable things when they become too desperate. Hunger isn't making life any easier too with inflation. People are pressed to the wall, it's why some take on scams in any form and also through becoming a false pastor.

Becoming too desperate is the limit anyone who's sane would pray not to reach. People do unimaginable things when they become too desperate. Hunger isn't making life any easier too with inflation. People are pressed to the wall, it's why some take on scams in any form and also through becoming a false pastor.
I pray you don't fall victim to such kind of people because recently I fell victim of a man that pretended to be a man of God long story short I lost $60. Till now it still paining me badly

I pray you don't fall victim to such kind of people because recently I fell victim of a man that pretended to be a man of God long story short I lost $60. Till now it still paining me badly
I'm not too religious. It's going to be perfectly impossible for anyone to scam me with or through religion. I've not been to any church in over 10 years, so you can imagine. I communicate with God on personal terms in my room. He answers me in there.

I'm not too religious. It's going to be perfectly impossible for anyone to scam me with or through religion. I've not been to any church in over 10 years, so you can imagine. I communicate with God on personal terms in my room. He answers me in there.
You are speaking complete sense, that is what everybody ought to do and should be doing, its just that we as human being, some of us like me for example I have this sentimental believe that at times were three are gathered the Lord is there, though I'm very cool with doing whatever I do at my own place of convenience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds