Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you make money off of religion?

You can actually make money through religion. In fact, religion is a big business. When it comes to religion, people will turn blind and start donating to you. You might even be exempted from tax as you are dealing with religion. You can start selling religious paraphernalia or even build religious institutions.

Building of religious school is the only aspect that I would actually consider as been something that is reasonable for me to be involved in when it comes to making money from religion because I will actually be rendering a very good service to the society with whatever educational purposes the school is offering to the general public.

Advertisement Placeholder
Building of religious school is the only aspect that I would actually consider as been something that is reasonable for me to be involved in when it comes to making money from religion because I will actually be rendering a very good service to the society with whatever educational purposes the school is offering to the general public.
Schools are profitable ventures, if you run a religious school you might be exempted from paying taxes that you would normally pay for your business. You can not only keep a fat salary for yourself but also make a lot of profits. However, I am not interested in a business involving religion.

It really depends on intent and transparency. Some make a living through genuine service; others exploit the faith.
It really depends on intent and transparency. Some make a living through genuine service; others exploit the faith.
Interesting topic! Making money from religion can be a touchy subject. However, I am Christian and believe some pastors work more than usual people. I also gifted my pastor a sign from Christian Wall Art last Christmas, as I wanted to thank him. What's your take on it?

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds