Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you get rich from day trading?

I can say that day trading is the best way to be rich. If the person trading is a professional and he is the one that has a target, he will surely be rich. If a trader earn 5% daily, all he need to do is reinvest. I mean not to withraw his profit but continue with the trade for weeks or months.

Advertisement Placeholder
However, it is possible to get rich from a day trading if you're lucky enough and everything goes well but it is very difficult because the competition in the market is so stiff that finding a schedule with an edge to trade manually is almost impossible.

it all depends on the capital you are using to trade because there are some people's capital that can actually give them enough money with a little percentage of profit,whatever the case maybe someone should only exit a trade when he or she makes profit.

Day trading is indeed very risky. You can loose a large sum of money within a very short period of time. Only those who are really good at doing proper analysis and have so much time to spend online will find success in it.

It depends on your perspective ,because there are some day traders that still hardly earn profit ,because you need to be more focused and study the chart before investing

I have come to learn that anything is possible in this world once you put your mind on it, there are many people that made it in just a day business, so its possible to make it in a day .

of course, you can but if only if you have a strategy, I see many people depend on luck and they don't understand what they're doing and at last for sure they will fail.

trade is a field that you should study before you start deposing the money and work.

It is difficult to gt rich from day trading but yes you can be.But before begun day trading you have tobe aware the high risks that day trader has.You just need to buy crypto in low prices and sell them in high

You can get a good amount of money if you have a good brand of referral on trading websites that are linked to your youtube channel that offers forex advice for traders and suggestion to signup on one legit trading platform labelled with proof.

I have come to learn that anything is possible in this world once you put your mind on it, there are many people that made it in just a day business, so its possible to make it in a day .
And anything can happen in forex trading also. With proper knowledge and planning, you trade in forex, it will definitely give you better returns in future.

Saya sendiri berdagang di cr
Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
I myself trade in crypto currencies, daily trading I call short-term trading by targeting 1-2% profit per day of capital
and target a 10% loss

Daily trading makes profit more consistent

I think it is possible to get rich from trading. At least we have seen quite a number of people who suddenly become wealthy as a result of trading. I look forward to the time I'llmake my first million.

Those who are accustomed with trading get rich trading. But we all know getting rich doesn't work over night cos its ritual, good level of work work is needed.

Yes, trading can make you rich but if you are to achieve that in a short time you need to trade a bigger amount that can backfire too as you may end up losing all your money so a better thing would be to trade a genuine amount which is not very big and not very small either.

Yes, trading can make you rich but if you are to achieve that in a short time you need to trade a bigger amount that can backfire too as you may end up losing all your money so a better thing would be to trade a genuine amount which is not very big and not very small either.
But that require a lot of hard work. Yes, people become rich by trading in forex, but only a fraction of the people reaches that success. It requires lots of knowledge and skills. And you have to be master of the business.

But that require a lot of hard work. Yes, people become rich by trading in forex, but only a fraction of the people reaches that success. It requires lots of knowledge and skills. And you have to be master of the business.
I agree. Someone who intends to day trade and make profits, must be an expert trader that knows how to read the markets accurately and very timely in his strategies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds