Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we increase traffic when we tag people on any website?

Saqib Ajmal

Reputable member
Credits
This is exactly what happens when we tag a person on our website or on our own post. Our notification is mandatory for that person. That person will see that tag because of this notification and they will Will also open or will have a bad effect on the Umrah test, so we can say that it also plays an important role in generating traffic. Tagging also plays an important role in increasing traffic based on positive thoughts. And as much as we do, tag as many people will come to our post

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes! It is a
This is exactly what happens when we tag a person on our website or on our own post. Our notification is mandatory for that person. That person will see that tag because of this notification and they will Will also open or will have a bad effect on the Umrah test, so we can say that it also plays an important role in generating traffic. Tagging also plays an important role in increasing traffic based on positive thoughts. And as much as we do, tag as many people will come to our post
Yes! It is a major way of attracting traffic to sites and social media pages and accounts.
When people log in to sites and social media apps and finds a notification, they usually check it out to see what it is, this way they will click on the links bringing traffic to your site.

Whenever you tag someone on social media, it's the same as tapping them directly on the shoulder to see what you posted.

But I will advice being really careful with tagging, it's a two way sword.

If they don't know you, or what you tagged them in doesn't correlate with their interest, you can lose traffic instead, because they won't engage with it, and the platform will think it's not Interesting enough.

They will them show it to less and less people.

Tagging will definitely help your content reach other people. Since tagging sends a message, this person much checks your content. For example, if you mention my name on one of your posts, I will be notified and I will be interested to know what you are talking about. However, when you start overdoing, I will start ignoring you. Therefore, tagging will work in the beginning, but not always.

Yes, you are right. Tagging drives alot of traffic as i also tag kany people on my posts or page/group. People who are friends with us get notifications & they definitely open that notification and our post are seen by them in this way. Interested people shows their interest then.

It might work in the beginning because tagged people might be tempted to check the content, however, this does not work for too long. In fact it might even consider spamminh and might be detrimental.

Yea sure it can help if you tag, the only problem is you have to tag alot of people so as to get a reasonable traffic to your website, there are other ways to improve traffic like using SEO and other Social media platforms.

Tagging to generate traffic is specifically based for social media like twitter. I don't a webmaster or blogger can tag any one on his or her post while posting. But for twitter you can tag a person to generate traffic as much people will see the tagging on the persons timeline

Yes you can attract traffic from tagging others on your post on social media platforms. This method is very common and easy on Instagram, where you can tag as many person as you wish. They get to see their notification and follow you back. But this method can take forever to grow traffic.

It is the best way to increase traffic on the website. We should first posting a good content on our website and then tag is linked to the other groups such as on WhatsApp or telegram. We could also make it happen by taking others on our facebook id. why should take our link with our friends family and the unknown persons who will pay attention to it.

Tagging a user in a website is not a good practice unless the content is very important to the tagged person. If you will tag me in your website then I will consider that as spamming and I will probably block you (if we are connected in social media). You have to be discerning when tagging people even in Facebook because it is annoying when I am tagged with a post that is not interesting to me. Sometimes I unfriend that person if the tagging is frequent.

On social media tagging helps you to bring traffic to your site because on taggibg them you send them notification which they receive and usually they open it but itnot work always because it starts annoying them when they get it continuously

Yes you can tag people for them to check you page. Tagging is like calling someone's attention to see something .This means you are saying 'check this out ,it will interest you or it's related to you'.
So it means you have to be careful what you tag to who as to not look like you are spamming sort of.The moment this is the case, the dont check and algorithm sees your page as irrelevant and reduces your exposure or reach.

Obviously if some one tagged me in their site so i will must visit the website and he will get the views and than traffic will automatically increased on website.
There are lot's of ways on getting traffic on social media plattforum.

Yes it will, as those people will be considered as your website content, so when someone for example searches for the person you tagged, he will find your blog/website without even having the intense to search for it

I don't know if it's possible for us to increase traffic on website when we tag people, but I know it is possible for you to increase traffic on your Facebook when you tag people

This trick works for some websites and for some other sites, it doesn't work. I think it's about how much one can employ a strategy to know which one to go for to increase traffic.

Yes it is possible for you to increase traffic when you tag people on many different sites, by the same time this trick do not work on all site

I don't really like this method tho,as long as you give credit it's not a problem. At a point let your contents draw the traffic, you can draw traffic by SEO keywords.

This is a good technique for actually getting quality clients to tour business. But how many of these tagged individuals will actually convert to sales?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds