Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we increase traffic when we tag people on any website?

We simply cannot just attract traffic by tagging people on website because these people that we are tagging on the website are already members of that website so they are not new traffic to the website.

Advertisement Placeholder
Tagging no doubt will definitely increase traffic but how many people do you think will click on those link because recently many people are enlightened and cautious not to click on unrecognized links not advertised through verified websites.

I do not understand what you mean. But if you mean tagging people on social media, then sure, it could be a good way to bring more traffic to your site.

I see a lot of people tagging other users on social sites to build traffic on their shared post but I don't think this is a good way to build traffic, it is more like spamming.

Though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but from your presentation one can say that tagging people can also be another source of traffic. There are really so much to learn in this forum apart from making money. Thanks for sharing. That is my opinion.

This is actually a way to get some person of interest to visits your page and site,it is a direct way of inviting them especially if you are familiar with them and the type of content that would be of interest to them.

Yes, you are very right. Even consider Facebook, whenever you tag someone to your post, it attracts alot of viewers and readers and finally you get more and more comments and likes. Similar things will happen when we try this method.
Thanks for the advice.

Tagging people has been a major way of attracting people to your websites while increasing your traffic in the process, people makes a lit ofntraffic by tagging on facebook group that has a lot of members.
This is exactly what happens when we tag a person on our website or on our own post. Our notification is mandatory for that person. That person will see that tag because of this notification and they will Will also open or will have a bad effect on the Umrah test, so we can say that it also plays an important role in generating traffic. Tagging also plays an important role in increasing traffic based on positive thoughts. And as much as we do, tag as many people will come to our post
[automerge]1636871572[/automerge]
Tagging people has been a major way of attracting people to your websites while increasing your traffic in the process, people makes a lit ofntraffic by tagging on facebook group that has a lot of members.
This is exactly what happens when we tag a person on our website or on our own post. Our notification is mandatory for that person. That person will see that tag because of this notification and they will Will also open or will have a bad effect on the Umrah test, so we can say that it also plays an important role in generating traffic. Tagging also plays an important role in increasing traffic based on positive thoughts. And as much as we do, tag as many people will come to our post

Just like face when you tag people they tend to see nofication and most will want to click and see which also increases traffic,truely tagging increase traffic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds