Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we get rich by forex trading?

You can become successful with internet business once you know what u are doing u will come out in flying color, someone need to look for a better training to master the nitty gritty of the business. For me I went for training which I paid in dollar but still I was under my boss in business to tutor me forward before I Master the business well so that we can be better of.

Advertisement Placeholder
Forex trading is a profitable business that can make you get rich if you have a good or standard knowledge about it. At the same time forex trading is the very risk business that can make you lose if you don't have knowledge about it. Forex trading need to give attention to all the time if you don't want to lose.

Forex trading is a two way thing. If it wants to pay it pays well and that is also applicable to losing. I know of a friend that ventured into into forex, in few months it was as if he was into blood money, but when he started losing, it was pitiable.

It is very possible to get rich as a forex trader on the long run, but forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme as most people tend to believe that once they start trading forex that they will become an overnight millionaire. It actually takes a whole lot of work and good money management plan to make it with forex.

About whether a person can become rich by trading in forex. Well, a person can become wealthy, of course, if he's committed, professional, experienced and has guide experts. It doesn't just start today and expect wealth in the next few months, though you might be fortunate enough to calm down. Winning chances are also the same as losing chances.

Forex Trading is NOT a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme
Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However, like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight. ... The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses.

Yes we can get rich through forex but you have to get the necessary knowledge, you just have to know when to trade and when not to trade and stop trading
Forex trading is a very good means of making money online if you have the knowledge

Yes it can make you get Rich quick but Forex Trading is NOT a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme
Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However, like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight. ... The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. If you wish to have perfect Forex Trading

Forex trading can make you rich if you invest a lot of money and have professional trading skills and knowledge. Otherwise, for a average retail trader ,it can be rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
It's dependent on individual, forex is a risky business and while it has the potential to make you rich it can equally make you poor, I feel the foundation is the key to becoming successful forex trader.

Forex is deigned as a trade where you can either become rich if you are good at the game or poor if you have not mastered how the game is played. The best is not to be greedy when trading on it.

Sure you can be very rich trading forex, depending on your level of understanding, but if you are a beginner and you rushed it you will run into debt, a massive one, forex is not a child play, you need to consistence with hard work.

Can someone get rich through forex? Certainly but you need a certain level of accuracy in your trading. At least your trade must be up to 79% successful most of the time. Anything short on this and you will make huge loss it

Forex trading is a money making secrets for those who know how to trade it. I know a quiet number of forex traders who are millionaires. Though it requires thorough training and adequate knowledge before anyone can participate in the investment.

Yes we can get rich by trading forex, if you understand how it work's, but bear it in mind that of forex is not a get rich quick scheme so you won't be dissapointed.

Forex trading can make you richer if you invest lots of money into it, you just got to know the basics about it, learning how to manipulate the stocks, it is quite tricky . the thing about force trading which I noticed is that only rich people benefits more from it, so if only high risk investment will girl high profits.

Forex is a big deal and can make you Rich. Although it is very risky, you have to learn the skills and strategies. Try to building your knowledge about the researching technical using them for long time frames. You could contact an experienced forex trader that can help you manage your trade

Brother, i still do not think anyone would get rich via trading forex, most of those i have seen in this trading lose a lot of money and before they could say jack, they realized that it is a form of gambling where you gain or lose. even professionals who are very good with signals lose a lot, before you may have made some money, you definitely would have lost a lot and this would not make you rich in anyway, you can always divert your money into something else.

There are many countless people that makes millions through forex, forex has turned many people into millionaire, so if they could get rich through forex then why can't you, forex can turn everybody that knows how to go about it into a millionaire.

Yes it is possible that someone can get the rich by forex trading, but it requires a lot of disciplines because you must make sure you have a trading experience and also you should also be ready to sacrifice your time before you can make it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds