Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can someone with no computer skills start a software selling business?

tray591

Captain Junkie
Credits
Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to have skills to go on about what you are planning to.Business skills are very important. absent of it might result to business collapsing.

Somebody without computer skills can not start software business market.software business has to do writing of programs that need to trained before start.

Can someone who has no computer skills(not computer literate)start a software selling business,please kindly help with your little opinion,the propose business owner want to start selling software and install for people but he has no computer skills not even a qualification on computer feild.
The business is bound to fail. He or she should not even start the business at all. Not just in software business. Any business in general one must have the detailed knowledge and skills to run the business.

It will better he or she first learn basic computer skills and have knowledge about software before starting. Or better still start a something else he's good at.

You don't need to be software developer to sell software. However, you need to be a marketer to sell software. In order to become a marketer, you need digital marketing skills and seo skills

It is possible to sell it if and only if you are ready to pay for it to be done for you. But if you want to do it your self then you must quit cause you will won't be able to and if you try, I think there will no profit. We all know a business without profit will likely fail.

You would need to get relevant knowledge on software installation on the PC. You may not need to know everything on computer handling but you need the relevant knowledge to run the successful software business.

I do not think that it would be possible to do thta. A person selling software must have some knowledge about software or he or she could hire someone who has knowledge. You must be knowledgeable about the product you deal in.

Though it is not impossible, I believe the most important ingredient in starting up a computer software business is not your computer skills but your knowledge. Then again it would be shameful and at the same time make customers loose respect and trust in you and your business if you are unable to put your knowledge into practical use. Therefore it would be best you have not just a computer skill but also the proper knowledge of the softwares you sell.

For every and any kind of business one has to have a little idea about it before venturing into it because along the business line you'll need it for a smooth business. Please advice such person to attend tutorials on not just computer softwares but computer as a whole course before thinking of selling or venturing into computer software deals.

It is possible for someone with no computer skill to start his software selling business provided he has money to hire experts to do it on his behalf. The person must also have good knowledge of marketing to push the structure to the market place.

How do you tend to succeed in a business you have no idea about? It is already a failed business before the business starts. Endeavor to have the idea and basic knowledge

If the person does not have computer skills then how does he know how to operate softwares? The person must have even basic knowledge on this so that it can get easier to serve the customers.

If the person that wants to venture into that particular business does not have the required and relevant skills, there will definitely be low productivity because one has to equip himself.

In this case, I'll say yes you can but I'll not advise it because you need to have a good knowledge of the product you're selling so that when questions are being asked, you'll know what answers to give - that shows that you're adept at what you're doing.

If the person does not have computer skills then how does he know how to operate softwares? The person must have even basic knowledge on this so that it can get easier to serve the customers.
That is why I say it wont work if you dont have a computer skills tell me how will you detect the fake software and know how to install it for people?that is very wrong its not going to work,its better you learn the computer skills before you proceed so things can be simple and know well about your business brand

Yes someone with a good marketing skill who do not have a computer skill will definitely make success in the business of selling computer products, though it might be a beat stressful

A person who doesn't have computer scale may not be able to make money online. At least you must be able to operate computer system and browse through the internet to discover money-making ways.

As far as I know, I don't think you can start software selling business if you don't have the skills or knowledge. This is because you will have to explain one or two things to your buyers. I remember going to buy some software for my system. I asked the seller if to install it in 32bits or 64 bits system. And some software may not work in some operating system. You have to know all these things.

It is possible for the person to make money from software if the person has a great idea. He just need to hire an expert software builder to turn his idea into useful app. Then he can start marketing the app to receive download.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds