Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can someone who can not cut hair open a Barbing Salon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagazine

Mythical member
Credits
Opening a Barbing salon is a great deal with high profit if you can barb and control your clipper to design any head cut. But, for a novice who fell in love with the business, and employ some professionals to help him cut and manage in his absence, Can such an investor make any profit from the business? I have seen a lots of Barbing salons whose owner cant cut customers hair, but only hire stylists to do everything for him. But, he always wait around to monitor them. In your own opinion, can such a business owner make any profit?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course. In my country there are small and large beauty salons where the owner does not cut his hair, he is in charge of hiring hairdressers or stylists to do the work. The client goes to the cashier and bears the name of the hairdresser and the amount, at the end of the day the owners keep a percentage of the work done. In other cases they rent all the work equipment to the hairdressers and pay a monthly fee. There are many ways to be a business owner without having to be a hairdresser.

Your words are on point, you do not need to be able to cut hairs before you can establish a barbing salon. Just get a barbing shop, equip it with adequate and necessary tools and comfort, hire the services of experienced stylists. To maximize profit, make sure it's a large barbing salon located in a students location.

Of course such barbing saloon can make it big time, the owner of a saloon must not know how to cut hair.
As long as he has professionals that does it for him, he is good to go. The business is like an investment for him.

Yes you can open different saloons and employ barbers who will do the work and remit to you profits maybe weekly or even monthly. Wealthy people in my area do this a lot,some even buy buses and give to drivers to operate for them.

Opening a Barbing salon is a great deal with high profit if you can barb and control your clipper to design any head cut. But, for a novice who fell in love with the business, and employ some professionals to help him cut and manage in his absence, Can such an investor make any profit from the business? I have seen a lots of Barbing salons whose owner cant cut customers hair, but only hire stylists to do everything for him. But, he always wait around to monitor them. In your own opinion, can such a business owner make any profit?
Yes ,such business owners make profit through their workers and they can make such profit ,there is no issue. But if the owner is the only one in the shop to handle the customer and he doesn't know how to cut hair then this thing can create problem.

Yes, just because the owner doesn't know to do it doesn't mean he can't start a business with it. As long as you have a good managing skill and capital sure. Do all the business you want. Also with that you can help employ some people and all of you will be gaining at the same time.

If you want to open a barbershop, having hair cutting and trimming skills is very helpful, however, it is absolutely not necessary. There might be a lot of people with hair cutting skills but not enough funds to open a shop. You can hire those people for your shop. You can either pay them a fixed salary or commission per client, the choice is yours.

Yeah as far as you have the funds you could open the shop or salon and employ an experienced barber or stylist to work for you and also learn from him or her,after a while you should be more familiar with the buisness and be able to do some things

Yes a person who cannot cut hair can open a barbing salon. It is like an investment. All the person have to do is to get a trustworthy barber that delivers money to him whether on weekly or monthly basis

Yes it is possible, you don't have to be the one to do the Barbing yourself, you can just hire people to do it for you and you pay them monthly, you only need to INVEST in the business.

Yes of course. Many business people hire professionals to work for them.
You can hire a professional barber to work for you. If its really something you love doing you can learn how do it too.

It is not proper dir someone who can not cut hair to open a barbing saloon. However he can open it if he does not want to be involved in the cutting. He can employ someone to cut while he manages the site.

Yes he can open that shop but he has to find some excerpt and loyal person for his shop, but i think he must take some responsibility to observe them regularly so that they can work effectively and satisfy customers.

If you think you are not really good in babing i suggest you hire s professional Barber to help you grow the business of your choice,as a professional you must have what it takes to become the best but if you don't have then you can either learn it somewhere or hire someone to help you.i suggest you learn it yourself.

You are actually on point. Establishing a barbing saloon does not necessarily requires you versatility in the skills involves with the business. But, you can actually get things done by others. Should in case you are not around to supervise the operations of the business, you can always employ a permanent financial secretary to handle the daily sales recording for you.

Of course it is very much possible, this is the line of business I intends venturing into anytime soon. All you needs to do is hire a professional barber, rent and equip your store to standard. Bargain with the barbers on their daily take home or probably monthly take home, it's up to them to decide which they're interested in. But you have to be coming to the shop daily to observe so you won't be cheated.

Barbing is a useful sector and it is popular in both town and village. Like many businesses, it is a business. People who do not know how to do it themselves have experts to run their business. Used to be for cutting but now they make hairstyles and also for the bride and groom.
People also turn to these salons to get ready for party make-up and other occasions۔

yeah it is very possible for someone who can cut hair t open a bathing saloon shop, I have been see a lot here in my country here all you have to do is get someone who can cut hair and put then on your payroll

Yes of course, a barbing saloon business is not meant for only barbers, you can also open a saloon and then employ barbers to work then you pay them either salary or commission depending on your agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds