Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can my dad withdraw his pension once

I think it depends on the country or the company policy itself. In my country, I think you can get a couple of months worth as a lump sum then once those months are done, you can receive a monthly pension. But I'm not so sure about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really want to know if it’s paid on a monthly basis. Can someone decided to poll all his pension once. Will this depend on the type of company or policies entered.
Na.... No insurance is capable of paying pensioner there money once or else the insurance company will run down fast like a tip of a seconds... So its been paid weekly, monthly..

Its very much possible for your dad to withdraw all his monthly pension stipend at once. Unless he has purpose of keeping it at the bank.

Its very much possible for your dad to withdraw all his monthly pension stipend at once. Unless he has purpose of keeping it at the bank.
it is not possible for your daddy to withdraw his pension once because it is not a bank savings money, mention can only be paid monthly.

it is not possible for your daddy to withdraw his pension once because it is not a bank savings money, mention can only be paid monthly.
That's what i mean, he can withdraw all at once every month. Cos the pension stipend is paid monthly. So it can be possible for my dad to take all for that month.

Well different establishments different policies so that would be definitely depending on the company but I doubt many policies that supports taking all at once would be rampant

Well different establishments different policies so that would be definitely depending on the company but I doubt many policies that supports taking all at once would be rampant
your dad cannot withdraw his pension once because the pension is not a saving fund but it's normally generated by the government every month before it is been paid to retiree.

Pensions are not paid once , it is gratuity that is paid once. A pensioner receives pension every month till his death. No firm will calculate pension for some years and pay it at once

I can only speak for myself and I live in the UK. You can defer your pension if you want to carry on working and it will build up a little more but once you have claimed it the money is automatically paid into your bank each month and will carry on until your death.

I really want to know if it’s paid on a monthly basis. Can someone decided to poll all his pension once. Will this depend on the type of company or policies entered.
Firstky you need to know the meaning of pension, pension is the stipend being paid monthly to the retiree after collecting their gratuity (entitlement) , gratuity is a huge some of money while pension is the one third of your normal salary being paid . So you can withdraw up your pension at once.

From my understanding of the word pension is the money a retirees enjoy either monthly or so after leaving service. I believe every pension company has it own policy that the pensioner must have sign before going into contract with them. Withdrawing of the whole pension will depend on the company policy.

For most companies I am aware of, retirees receive two payments, the first gratuity and the other pension. Gratuity is a lump sum while pension is paid monthly so that might not be withdrawn once.

I don't know whether my dad usually withdraw his pension. Although he is doing farming business and usually have a good harvest, with that he use to sponsor me and my siblings in school now.

There are some retirement plan insurance schemes that allows such but it cannot just be prompt as it has to be the plan you selected right from the time of saving.

It depends on your country's pension policy, if it permits withdrawing all at once then your dad can do likewise. But if it isn't then following the due process to receive it monthly is an option.

Well it's all depends on the firm he served for and t way they issue put their pension some companies do thier pension on a monthly whereas some just pay you off full time.

Well it's all depends on the firm he served for and t way they issue put their pension some companies do thier pension on a monthly whereas some just pay you off full time.
Your dad cannot withdraw his pension once because it is not like the normal and regular savings in the bank it is being paid monthly and you can only receive it monthly basis.

He can withdraw his money at once but that is not advisable. Only if he needs it to do something important. Pension is a huge amount of money so it is not good to be withdraw at once. It if he need it to invest in a project

Pension in our country is paid on a monthly basis. My father who is now a retiree is receiving his pension every eight day of the month. He is a former government employee. He also did a five year lumpsum before the monthly pension.

There is always a possibility that your dad can be able to withdraw all his pension at once. It basically depends on the kind of pension policy available in your country and the company he worked.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds