Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can money satisfy?

Great insight. There was a time I read about a very rich man who committed suicide by jumping from a height. This means he must have been lonely all this while for him to have killed himself without anyone knowing.
That's just so sad. And we hear of these types of things happening to celebrities. Celebrities committing suicide, celebrities turning to drugs and drink to numb the feeling of emptiness, their families not being able to intervene because their gatekeepers have them isolated. It's a crazy world that I personally want nothing at all to do with. Of course, the celebrities themselves are also to blame because I don't get how as the star you can allow people you employ to isolate you away from your nearest and dearest:oops::oops:

Advertisement Placeholder
No. And yes.

Often our needs increase with out income, so you need more money.

But for most highly successful people, it's usually no more about the money, but about a legacy, or passion.
I see. The innate desire to make name for themselves is what pushes reach me. To Continuously work hard every now and then. They want to do something that the whole world will talk about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds