Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I monetize my data?

Ogbest

Loyal member
Credits
Actually, data is not merely valuable to companies in an abstract sense. One can easily derive economic value from data, both directly by selling your data or indirectly by using your data to boost your revenue and reduce your cost. What really makes data valuable it that it provides you with the ability to get to know your customers better, make better decisions, evaluate performance, and also to reduce costs and increase efficiency.

Advertisement Placeholder
I still don't know what you mean by data or the kind of data you are referring to but if you are talking about selling your product's information, or company/organization production data for getting revenue . If it is any of these, it is true that it will provide you with revenues, reduce your own production cost but is also has more negative effects than good. I think I still do not understand you enough yet and you might need to clarify.

Of course, you can monetize your data because these days they have started so many software applications that you can just download on your smartphones that will be generating revenues for you as you use your data to browse normally,

I don't really know whether you can actually monetize your data but I know you can edit your Facebook and other social medias but not your data.

One of the most legit and fastest ways of getting money this days is if you have information especially information about how people behave. So you can sell your data or part of it and make money.

There is this application that was advertised on bizdustry some months back, honey gain which collects data from connected devices and store it and pays money over time.

yes you can, honeygain for example is the most popular way you can monetize your data when using your device (computer, phone or anything like that)

The process of generating money from the available data is called data monetization. Your customer data can be used as a revenue-generating asset or as a cost-saving opportunity. You can either go for direct or indirect monetization depending on your business when it's required to monetize your data.

This is actually why most of the too companies in the world rich. It is because they have DATA that allows them to make informed decision so you can sell a gathered data.

Actually, data is not merely valuable to companies in an abstract sense. One can easily derive economic value from data, both directly by selling your data or indirectly by using your data to boost your revenue and reduce your cost. What really makes data valuable it that it provides you with the ability to get to know your customers better, make better decisions, evaluate performance, and also to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Yeah you can sure monetize a huge sum of data from different individuals, but I don't think it's currently possible to do so individually.

If the data you have is valuable to some companies and you are very sure that it will definitely increase the productivity of their PLATFORM, I think the best thing for you is just to sell it to them

I'm not sure you have the requisite data that'll make so much of a difference which will in turn enable you monetize it yours is just a microcosm of millions of data that's necessary for the company to make final conclusion

It depends on the data you have that can be monetized. if one has the potential to store and collect data from various sources and sell them to those that need them for their development, it would be nice.

Data are one of the private properties of a company so it is not advisable to make money by selling it. If you are caught you can be sentenced to jail time.

You can not monetize your data buy selling it to some companies. But the only way to monetize your data is through paid survey. There are some websites that will pay you to participate in survey

I'm always happy when I visit this platform and before leaving I could learn one or two things there, is a good one if I must comment I hope we continue to see more of a good post like this as well.

Monetizing your data is possible, depending on the kind of information you have at hand, am very sure there are many site now where you can monitize your data

Monitizing the data you collect from your Customers for the purpose of using them from the furtherance of your business is a good thing as long as you're not selling it out to outsiders without their consent

You can monetize your unused internet data by using an app called honey gain. All you have to do is install in your device and let it run in the background. You get paid via paypal or bitcoin.

I thought one of the best ways of monetizing your data is posting on paid to post platforms as you are already doing, but with consistency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds