Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I monetize my data?

Yes you can definitely monitize your data on different platforms that offers to give reward for it. However, you need to check the terms of service of the platform before using them so that they won't seller your data

Advertisement Placeholder
I dont really understand the data you talk out but if it's this online data use it is quite possible because I have heard of alot of person who are making it generating alot of revenue for themselves through the sell of their available data and also using it for their online stuffs business.

Yeah one can definitely monetize his data amd that's been done already too as some large corporations are making profits for doing this monetizing their data so yeah

I don't really know how you can monetize your data because I don't really understand the question very well, I think you can install your devices.

Having data is one thing and monetizing it is another,there are ways with which you can prove to prospective clients that they need your data that's the only way to unlock it market vaku

Though I don't really get your point, but if you are talking about monetizing the data used for browsing from your network provider, then I think it is possible these days through some apps just as someone already stated above. Just my thoughts.

You can actually monetize your data if you want to. Their are lots of software application out there which are real and will be generate cash as you turn your data on.

The best way to monetize your data is to make money with it. Use your data on some of the activities that will make you more money that covers the amount of data. This is the reason why I spend more time on get paid to post websites to make more money with my data.

Of course, you can monetize your data because these days they have started so many software applications that you can just download on your smartphones that will be generating revenues for you as you use your data to browse normally,
From his explanation, I do not think he is talking about our normal phone data, I also thought so too at first until he made mention of knowing your customers better. Personally I don't think it's safe for you to share customer's data to a third party all in the name of monetizing it. Or what do you think??

I don't know how we could monetize our data but I know a lot of big companies are making money by selling data. Facebook sold user data. Even telecommunication companies are selling user data to make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds