Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I make up to $2 per day on picoworkers?

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's been over 2 years since I registered on picoworkers, but I have not still been able to understand how their earning method works .

I get to see it like a waste of time because most of the payment for tasks are too low.

From your experience, do you think one can earn up to $2 in a day?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I can't say because I don't also work there, but all I know is you can earn money there by doing micro tasks, but I don't think you can earn upto 2 bucks a day.

Picoworkers allows you to make roughly $2 per day by performing little freelance assignments, also known as micro jobs. Yet, some users claim to earn less than $2 per day, while others claim to earn up to $10 per day by working carefully.

Yes, I know someone who makes up to $3 every single day from picoworkers currently known as sproutgigs. If you want to make money from them you must always dedicate a lot of your time.

It's been over 2 years since I registered on picoworkers, but I have not still been able to understand how their earning method works .

I get to see it like a waste of time because most of the payment for tasks are too low.

From your experience, do you think one can earn up to $2 in a day?
I don't think you can ever make up to $2 per day on picoworkers but it also depends on the task that you are doing. There are some tasks that will pay you a high amount of money

If you can start selling your gigs on picoworkers, now rebranded as sprout gigs, you can actually make more than $2 per day. But if you only have access to small jobs it is impossible to make $2 per day.

I've heard that one can make up to $2 daily on picoworkers but i do not know for sure because i have never worked on picoworkers. I also do not know anyone who is working on this platform.

Wow, I actually registered on picoworker years back, two years ago I think, but not longer active because the pay for each task is always very low and access to task with higher pay is based on meeting certain requirement, I left afterwards since I see it as a waste of time but I will still try to check back on it .

Wow, I actually registered on picoworker years back, two years ago I think, but not longer active because the pay for each task is always very low and access to task with higher pay is based on meeting certain requirement, I left afterwards since I see it as a waste of time but I will still try to check back on it .
They have first of all levels and for unsatisfied tasks you decrease a lot in levels means you cannot earn unstable amount of money during your working process and this is a drawback of picoworkers.

Some time ago I was a user of this platform and also of rapidworkers and others, I did not like the tasks that gave there and sometimes my tasks were pending, I do not doubt that you can earn that amount on the platform, but maybe the time it takes there to get that money with certain tasks is not worth it.

I used pico workers and earned some reasonable money but now I get beverly any tasks to complete or they are too hard for little pay I think it's my country problem also fees there are too high for me it takes a lot of time to request a withdrawal and these fees are just too high

I don't think you can ever make up to $2 per day on picoworkers but it also depends on the task that you are doing. There are some tasks that will pay you a high amount of money
I know some people that makes more than such amount of money from sproutgigs every single day. If you must maximise profit you need to dedicate a lot of time.

I know some people that makes more than such amount of money from sproutgigs every single day. If you must maximise profit you need to dedicate a lot of time.
If you can link me up to those people, I would not mind. I have an account but working there seem to be stressful because the task seem to be rigorous to me

If you can link me up to those people, I would not mind. I have an account but working there seem to be stressful because the task seem to be rigorous to me
How do I link you up?. Most of them do not even work on forums so that may be problematic. I know some of them offline and they're the kind of people that do not really have the chance because they are always working.

How do I link you up?. Most of them do not even work on forums so that may be problematic. I know some of them offline and they're the kind of people that do not really have the chance because they are always working.
Ooh I understand now. I was thinking that those people work on forums like we do. I can try to ask someone else if the person can teach me the things I need to know on it.

Ooh I understand now. I was thinking that those people work on forums like we do. I can try to ask someone else if the person can teach me the things I need to know on it.
Okay, YouTube is also a very good place in which you can learn how to complete the some of the tasks very fast in order to make tangible amount of money at the end of the day. But i think contacting someone who works there maybe better.

It's sad that you haven't dealt with SproutGigs (Picoworkers)🟢 for 2 years and haven't visited it, After all, this is a real good and valid way to earn money. You can earn $2💵 and possibly $3💵 if you put in the effort and time. If you create Gigs and sell your services as a freelancer, then this will bring even more income. Micro job sites are a valuable resource on the internet.

Well I can't say because I don't also work there, but all I know is you can earn money there by doing micro tasks, but I don't think you can earn upto 2 bucks a day.
Not really, unless you work there multiple hours a day, it's not really worth it to be honest. Also, after they changed their name to SproutGigs, I didn't receive any jobs that were worthwhile to complete for me, so I left the site.

Not really, unless you work there multiple hours a day, it's not really worth it to be honest. Also, after they changed their name to SproutGigs, I didn't receive any jobs that were worthwhile to complete for me, so I left the site.

Are you still active on Sproughtgigs? The fact of the matter is that now they also offer gigs as well. You can easily earn $5 per gig if you market your skills and portfolio. I am not sure if people are really getting new orders in there. The site seems to have changed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds