Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying refurbished over new

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to buying anything online or even in stores, do you ever choose to buy refurbished instead of new? Or do you prefer to buy new? I'm a mix of both. I like to buy new when it's something I really want, but if I am low on money, I will consider buying refurbished. As long as I get the same warranty length, I think that works. Or better yet, a longer warranty period.

Advertisement Placeholder
I myself don't mind buying either new or refurbished if I am honest. There have been things such as furniture, game consoles, mobile phones and even TVs that I have bought refurbished in the past that I don't mind doing as long as the warranty is good on them.

Sometimes you can get refurbished items that are like new and you may pay half the price you would have done buying it brand new.

Normally I would prefer to purchase the product that I am interested in getting when they are still brand new unless there is a reason why I am going to be interested in buying a refurbished one. I know that there are some buyers who will tell you that there are some products which would serve you better getting them from the refurbished one's than going for the new ones but I don't usually believe that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds