Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying a new car

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
What car would you like to buy new ? As in both realistically and unrealistically ?

Advertisement Placeholder
A car that's very realistic for me to buy right now is Toyota Avalon 2018 model.

For the unrealistic car that I would be interested in buying, it's going to be one of Elon Musk Telsa cars.

I always loved Mercedes cars. So, if I'm choosing a car that I would be interested in buying now, it's going to be 2022 Mercedes-Benz GL. It's priced at $73,655 and that a hell lot of money.

images - 2023-01-08T101925.365.jpeg

I always loved Mercedes cars. So, if I'm choosing a car that I would be interested in buying now, it's going to be 2022 Mercedes-Benz GL. It's priced at $73,655 and that a hell lot of money.

View attachment 218
I work on Mercedes cars every day. I absolutely love the simplicity to them working on them. I'd love a GLE AMG.

View attachment 218
The only problem I have with Mercedes cars is that they don't have a second hand value in my country. It's very difficult for someone to buy it from you when you want to sell it. Anyone who does show interest won't be interested in paying high price for it.

In both cases I'd need a time machine... I really dislike new cars, too much crap on them making things a lot harder to do self maintenance.
I'd buy a brand new jeep wrangler from the mid 1990's... and a Jeep commanche which is like my XJ but as a pickup truck :p

In both cases I'd need a time machine... I really dislike new cars, too much crap on them making things a lot harder to do self maintenance.
I'd buy a brand new jeep wrangler from the mid 1990's... and a Jeep commanche which is like my XJ but as a pickup truck :p
Oooh I love a Wrangler.

Ya, the 1990's wrangler had the same engine my XJ has, the ever reliable 4.0L Inline 6. and most of the parts are cross compatible too XD
I love how people would put bigger wheels on the car and higher suspension. Could be a beast for a low cost.

I love how people would put bigger wheels on the car and higher suspension. Could be a beast for a low cost.
no joke, the 4.0L I6 was an incredibly versatile engine. it could haul upwards of 5Klb's on a trailer, climb just about anything with the right mods to the vehicle, and casually runs alternators that can generate upwards of 160 amps without even breaking a sweat. Also runs at around 210 degrees Farenheight for an operating temp :p but stupid simple to work on if you're into that sorta thing.

We have always had a truck.. the current one is a 2019 Tundra with a grand total of 14K miles on it currently. It's used as my daily transport (I don't drive much) and as the tow vehicle for our RV (which is where the majority of the miles have come from). At the rate we are putting miles on it... I should be ready to be "burned at the stake" in the crematory furnace before it wears out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds