Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Torments

Starmix

Loyal member
Credits
QUIT. Why suffer the torments of your business when you can resolve it immediately by closing it? One reason why feeling tormented in business is the customers’ unpaid debts. You feel guilty for letting them purchase goods through installments. Only very few paid you, thus giving you sleepless nights. Your capital is at stake. It is best to do the following: summon those debtors (See the court first); let them sign a waiver if they fail to pay; let the sheriff confiscate their valuable things, and refrain the customers from purchasing goods through installments. This may be a harsh decision but you need to save your business.

Do not close your business for the more those who owe you never will ever pay. What idea could you add to this issue of business tormenting the owner?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes it is really hard to close, especially if the business you are running is close to heart. I was once running a publishing business, and when the business started making losses, I could not decide immediately to shut it down. I clung on to it until I could because I was very passionated about the business.

I don't have my own business technically, but if I did, I know it'd be tough to close my business. As with anything like this, you're losing something you built, so it's going to be tough to do. But, sometimes it's best to close up and try again, go back to the drawing board. Try again.

I wouldn't close it as long as I have options to save it and get out of that hole. All business owners have torments, even when the business
is doing well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds