Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business size and profit making

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size of a business doesn't matter on the profit or income. One can be a manager of a little business and make large profits depending on the product produced or the item being sold

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several factors that determine the profit a business owner will make, but I believe size is one of those factor, the amount of capital you invest in a business determines the size of the business and probably the profit, management also determines the amount off profit one makes.

Yes thats right small business doesn't mean small profit at all but let's look at a scenerio where you deal on eggs as a small business an make alot of profit after sales, imagine if that same egg business of yours was expanded doubling the previous size. I believe we all know profit will be made double of what ever it was you were making previously. To cut the long story short, a Large business equals large profit

You are absolutely right i understand, a small business company with good mmanagement
system and good marketing strategy can actually make a lot of money than a big business company with poor management system so I think the size of a company does not determine the profits they make.

Management is every when business is concerned. I see a lot of people think that having a lot of money is what makes business to be successful, but I believe that having a good understanding of your business and managing it properly will help a small business grow.

Lead generation. The process that you use to attract interested prospects to your business.
2) Lead conversion.
3) Number of transactions.
4) Size of transaction.
5) Profit margin per sale.
6) Cost of customer acquisition.
7) Increasing customer referrals.
8) Eliminate costly services and activities.

Your business size largely determines the profit you make. You can not expect to make a profit of 1billion in a space of 1 year for a 10million investment. How ever some investment like forex if markets are predicted rightly to give you a huge profit.

Management is every when business is concerned. I see a lot of people think that having a lot of money is what makes business to be successful, but I believe that having a good understanding of your business and managing it properly will help a small business g have understand your point
I understand your point that is why sometimes it is always advisable for anyone who is starting or going into any type of business to learn the business he or she is going to from from expert that has an experience on that particular business before you even think of establishing your own.
[automerge]1612163691[/automerge]
Management is every when business is concerned. I see a lot of people think that having a lot of money is what makes business to be successful, but I believe that having a good understanding of your business and managing it properly will help a small business g have understand your point
I understand your point that is why sometimes it is always advisable for anyone who is starting or going into any type of business to learn the business he or she is going to from from expert that has an experience on that particular business before you even think of establishing your own.
[automerge]1612163695[/automerge]
[automerge]1612163703[/automerge]

You are absolutely right about that! Business size does not determine its profit making. It is all down to the right and proper planning and straightforward follow up on the businesses. A big business can make less profit if things do not work out well for them and same is applicable to smaller businesses. Profit is dependent in how well you can bring it customers, retain them, and brand your products and services well enough to rake in much gain.

If you want to start your own business then you need to gather information about the business you want to do and search well and find out about it. Find out everything related to that business so that you can make a huge profit and in the business you have to work on starting his own business and at the same time you can do this business. You can start your own business after you get a good analysis.

Small businesses can struggle with profitability for a number of different reasons. They keep prices too low. They focus more on big picture ideas than real consumers. They have way, way too many expenses. The list goes on and on.

Calculate the Exact Costs for Your Business. Don't Spend Too Much Time on Low Value Activities. Do Automate Where Possible. Don't Rely on Paper. Track Your Time. Don't Forget About Your Team. Do Analyze Your Finances Regularly.

That's true, the size of a business doesn't signify the size of profit that the business is making. What determines the profit of an organization is the customer base, more customers means more sales, which translates to more profit.

Profit is the positive financial gain your business makes after you've subtracted all your expenses. The ability to generate profit is crucial to the survival of your business. It is about more than just making money — it's also about the ability to use surplus funds to invest in and grow your business in the future.

Small business doesn't mean small profit. Profit making in business doesn't have anything to do with the size of the business. The management of business funds determines the profit margin of the business. Decision making, advertising method, quality of services rendered and packaging of both the service and the business owner affects the profit making of a business not the size.
Very true also depends on the sales strategy put in place to close your deals, I know a lady who sells fashion wares she has a very good marketing model and turns over thousands of dollars weekly.

You having a large business does not means that you will be making a large profit and also you having a small business dose not matters what matters there is the type of business you deals with either a kind of business you will make a big profit or income or not

I accept that the size of the corporation does not decide the benefit. If the owner knows what he or she is doing, the product quality and its productivity can decide the return when the company gets its clients, a small business can make good profits. But I think also that the more business you win the more it grows and the more profits you can get.

Being a private venture doesn't really mean a little benefit yet at the same time when contrasted with large businesses, you would not anticipate that its benefits should surpass or be more prominent than that of the greater business.

Despite the seeming dominance of large corporations, small businesses continue to be the engine of the North American economy. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), approximately 550,000 new small businesses are established every month in the U.S., creating two out of every three new jobs. Over half of Americans own or are employed by a small business

At some point in the lifetimebof a business size matters how soon can you scale your business to be able to take its place and get the market share it deserves. Keeping it smalll and rendering quality service is definitely okay but when the operations need to expand this is inevitable or its likely to create room for competition.

Small business doesn't mean small profit. Profit making in business doesn't have anything to do with the size of the business. The management of business funds determines the profit margin of the business. Decision making, advertising method, quality of services rendered and packaging of both the service and the business owner affects the profit making of a business not the size.
Exactly. You correct about this analysis. But do note that a big business has the overwhelming potential of making bigger profit than a smaller business. And this is as a result of the difference in the the size of investment or capital that was put into place. In all, the management of business is key in determine the returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds