Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business management for beginners Do you have to prepare a lot of capital?

Arwhank

Addicted member
Credits
Everyone will want to be successful in running a business, in starting a business, what things need priority or priority so that the business can run smoothly? Do you have to prepare a lot of capital?

Advertisement Placeholder
A few things generally need to be taken into consideration. Does the area need competition, in order to help increase the number of people looking to purchase what the business is selling? Doesn't have to be a store, but it could be also a service oriented business. Where will the business be located? Being in a prime area where people will notice the business, can help a ton with foot trafic to the business. If it isn't in a high foot traffic area, is there enough funds to keep the business running for up to at minimum a year, even without money coming in?

Everyone will want to be successful in running a business, in starting a business, what things need priority or priority so that the business can run smoothly? Do you have to prepare a lot of capital?
I think that the amount of capital should just be enough to start and run the business. Many people fail to start business because they fear that they don't have a lot of capital, yet they have enough to start the business. I think if the capital is enough, just go ahead.

If the business doesn't expect a ton of business, then you really just need the funds to keep the place paid on a monthly basis, have enough to pay yourself and whoever works with you, and still have enough to pay for the things that may happen in the future, if you need extra cash to pay for a fix or something out of the ordinary.

Depends on the business you running, but the capital to start or run the business must be available.
What you selling, the niche you selling in are also priorities.

No matter how big the business may seem try as much as possible to start with small capital if yields projected profit then you can start investing more

Yes a lot of capital will help you alot..but also you have to spend wisely for your capital to be enough to run the business.
If you have a lot of capital to start with...it will enable you to be free from borrowing money from anybody or organisation..

it also depends on the business you want to start. Of course, the first thing you need is the money to start it. after that you have to have some money raised to cover some costs (because you don't expect to make a profit from the first month).

In my opinion, before you do any business, first you have to have an entrepreneurial mentality, dare to take risks, secondly a business idea, whether you have the ability to run your business idea, the three compile a business framework including competitor factors, target market, marketing techniques. the fourth capital, determine the minimum capital required, and start your business from the minimum capital if it goes well in the first month you can increase your capital. and don't forget to make notes of financial transactions or financial statements.

Due to the dwindling all over the world I think it's best adviceable to start small and grow as times goes on

So long as you have goals even with no capital,you can start small.Many successful business had a good plan in place but no one has ever said he/she got enough money.It is all about sacrifice.

Capital, I will say is relative when it comes to business.

It depends on
Your pocket size
The business model (physical.or digital)
The environment and economical conditions
Your level of experience (starter or expert)

It depends on the type of business one is venturing into as the starting capital varies. So the best idea of the business is the most important.

Merry Christmas
think that the amount of capital should just be enough to start and run the business. Many people fail to start business because they fear that they don't have a lot of capital, yet they have enough to start the business. I think if the capital is enough, just go ahead.
[automerge]1608906538[/automerge]
Merry Christmas
think that the amount of capital should just be enough to start and run the business. Many people fail to start business because they fear that they don't have a lot of capital, yet they have enough to start the business. I think if the capital is enough, just go ahead.

Yes, you need strong capital to start up a business. Again I will say it all depends on what type of business you want to venture into. Small business, little capital, big investment, huge capital. That's the way out of financial bankruptcy in your business.

Capital is the number one priority that needs to be considered, is your capital enough? Most businesses fails as a result of lack of capital.

Knowledge of the business comes next as it's very important that you have a good knowledge of the business you want to start.

Location is also very important to take into consideration as it goes a long way to determine how much you sells.

Large capital is not really the most important thing, the most important thing is the idealogy having the required ideas that will propel the business forward, so I encourage young enterpenuer to focus on developing a problem solving skills that will make the enable them add value to others

The first thing to run business is knowledge, then capital. But I do not think that a lot of capital will determine a successful a business, but you can run business successfully through a capital management. Therefore, it's good to start with huge capital if you have it.

Merry Christmas, capital is the business itself, it determines how the business will be, may be a large scale business or a small scale business. Capital required for large scale business is high but for small scale business, you can start with little

Everyone will want to be successful in running a business, in starting a business, what things need priority or priority so that the business can run smoothly? Do you have to prepare a lot of capital
[automerge]1609266437[/automerge]
Every man wants to be successful in life ,and in most cases people consider money as a success. This may not be criteria for every person but holds in most ofvthe cases. To prepare a lot of capital you need to earn money first and then you have to start ha business.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds