Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business management for beginners Do you have to prepare a lot of capital?

People always think starting a business requires a huge amount of money. Starting a business only require adequate amount of money and manpower with willingness to be successful. If all these factors are in place, even 50$ will start a successful business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many gifted entrepreneurs have backed away from a business opportunity because they fear that without huge capital they can't succeed. That is often not true because the size of capital needed depends entirely on the kind of business you are running.

It is a good question about needing a lot of capital. My answer is a big YES because in my experience the lack of capital contributed to the failure of my business. My advice to newcomers is to make a modest estimate of the capitalization requirement and then prepare a double of that amount. For sure you have missed on the incidental expenses especially when the business is growing that you would have a tight cash flow in buying more supplies. The extra capital will serve as cushion for the bad days.

Yes, you need a enough capital to startup. Because capital is the business, so you have to plan how much money you want use to start up your business, because your capital determine the kind of business you want to start.

Large capital is not the most important requirement for your business. The most necessary requirements for your business is the knowledge of that business that you have, you have to get hands on training and experience in that kind of business, your making sure of how skillful in the business you are will guarantee the success of the business even without much capital.

It depends on the the of business you want to start. Some businesses require a lot of capital to start while for others, you can start with the little you have.

Just have a good knowledge about the business you want to do and have a good plan on how to start and manage the business.

It really depends on the kind of business you want to set up.sometimes in business set up, capital isn't the most important thing you look at. You majorly need consider the feasibility of such business idea..if it's a positive one ,then you plan how to sustain before even consider capital at all

Capital is a key to success in business. Many people get losses just because of no experience in the same business so Capital is most important thing to get started

That's everyone's dream to build a high profitable and reputable business firm that will go places to become mainstay in the business industry. But for one to achieve such dream to come through, he needs to draw his plans perfectly, think wisely. Create awareness for the business where people will get to know his business and patronise him.

As for me it depends on the business you running, but the capital to start or run the business must be available.
What you selling, the niche you selling in are also priorities.
[automerge]1609377925[/automerge]
As for me it depends on the business you running, but the capital to start or run the business must be available.
What you selling, the niche you selling in are also priorities.

You can do business without capital, one need to prepare very well for your business management and business capital, like barbing salon needs to prepare for chair, glass and comb

You don't always need a lot of capital to get a business up and running. In fact, sometimes you can get started with little to no funding. ... You'll likely need partners, investors and a solid plan for how you're going to use your new business funds to grow.

the capital depends on the size of your business, for example, you don't need that huge capital for literally a small business that's not worth it, also capital isn't what will control the success of your business, it's the perfect management and planning

When starting a business, having lots of capital is not really important as managing the funds well. One of your priorities should be innovation, you don't have to come up with a new product or idea entirely to be innovative, it could be reforming or remodeling old ideas and turning them into improved ones.

I think that the capital you will need will depend largely on the type of business, but even so it is not only the capital, there are many necessary complements, among them is the target audience, the demand for the product or service, the location you have if it is offline. Capital and quality are priorities in an enterprise.

It is not necessary for you to prepare a lot of capital before you could start a business. The types of business and the size of the business matters whether it is a scale business, medium scale business or a large scale business. If you are to start a small scale business you can start with little capital and allows it to grow overtime.

Everyone will want to be successful in running a business, in starting a business, what things need priority or priority so that the business can run smoothly? Do you have to prepare a lot of capital?
You don't need the whole capital in the world to run a business to drive long in the future. You can start from small with moderate capital and channel your course to great business venture. Those who are successful business men, all didn't have it all when they started, gradually they got to their destination where success becomes inevitable for them.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning starting a business, what things should be priority and what things should not be priority, well I would say first of all that your priority should be growing your business

Apart from the capital aspect which is very important, you should also research about the area you want to go into to see if it needs competition and if you can provide superior value.

I think before you get to the capital part you need to have a lot of things in place. You have to have a proper set-up, the right employees and also the perfect business location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds