Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business ideas for pensioners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favour67

Reputable member
Credits
Many people collecting pension have no business idea and this makes them spend all their money without investment and any other income which will limit them.

#one business idea I always have for old people collecting pension is provisions store

# another is a super market

What other business ideas do you have for them in other to have other source of income for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think these stores are good for an older person, unless the pensioners are still strong. I think you can set up a business, but the pensioner only fulfills the functions of supervising and attending to the cashier, and hiring an energetic person to attend to everything else.

Do not be confused but a pension is a monthly stipend or allowance that a pensioner receives. If you mean the lump sum that is the retirement pay of the worker that the company grants based on their retirement policies. That is the way things are going here regarding retirement pay and pension, so those are 2 different things. With pension the only investment you can do is to save your money for a small investment otherwise you just spend your pension and save a little for tomorrow's need.

I don't think these stores are good for an older person, unless the pensioners are still strong. I think you can set up a business, but the pensioner only fulfills the functions of supervising and attending to the cashier, and hiring an energetic person to attend to everything else.
I can't suggest a retiree that ought to have some rest and stressful career during service years. I will suggest livestock farming a retiree, he or she needs to stay closer at home take care of the animals, rear the best livestock's that will continuous bring income to them.

I can't suggest a retiree that ought to have some rest and stressful career during service years. I will suggest livestock farming a retiree, he or she needs to stay closer at home take care of the animals, rear the best livestock's that will continuous bring income to them.
It's like this @Sincerem, The retiree, after so much work, he just has to enjoy that well-deserved retirement. If you start a business as calm as possible and more when you are older, otherwise it is better not to have any business as long as the amount you receive from the pension is substantial. Now your idea is good, raising livestock does not require much effort and generates profits

Well it depends on the health and how old a pensioner is if he or she cannot do a tedious job like farming he can go into selling of provision, he can also go into selling of electronic or other things he or she might really likes to do, but in any case it actually depends on the country which the pensioner is I don't know if she is in the western country or the pensioner is in Africa that's what you didn't tell us.

Sir the government employee retired at the age of sixty years.
It's hard for him to do business like provision stores or super market.
This time is the time for cryptocurrency because big risk big reward. I suggest to invest in a company that is trustworthy or to directly invest in cryptocurrency.

It's like this @Sincerem, The retiree, after so much work, he just has to enjoy that well-deserved retirement. If you start a business as calm as possible and more when you are older, otherwise it is better not to have any business as long as the amount you receive from the pension is substantial. Now your idea is good, raising livestock does not require much effort and generates profits
You're there, it feels good that you share same ideas and reviews with me. I don't see what will make me after retirement, I still venture into stressful job that is equivalent to what I went through, during my service years. I will prefer not to stress up again. I will stay closer to my home train livestock's.

I would have suggested an online business but many of them might be able to do because of their ages. So I think venturing into agriculture (farming and animal rearing) would be nice. Buying stocks too is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds