Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Forums; The shortest route for beginners.

I have not been into any form of business forum to share ideas or interact with anybody. to my opinion I can disagree with your word of failure if not shared ideas with people. I have been into business without sharing ideas with anybody and I am doing good.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there is any thing like short route order than following the standard procedure to success. When you follow the right procedures you won't encounter obstacles than when following a shortcut.

There are business forums on the internet if you could search and its the best avenue for beginners to meet proffesionals and learn more about business orientation and also discuss business.

I don't think there is any thing like short route order than following the standard procedure to success. When you follow the right procedures you won't encounter obstacles than when following a shortcut.
[automerge]1613071890[/automerge]
Whatever it comes to business users believe that there is a pattern everyone should follow depending on the kind of business that you want to start for yourself so that you will always end up being successful.

Bizdustry happens to be the first business forum that I have seen or joined. I am a business student and I never knew that there can be a forum strictly meant for business whereby beginners and professions comes together to share ideas and at the same time earn some passive income through the process.
One of the biggest lesson that I've been able to learn from this platform is on cryptocurrency because it actually opened my eyes on how important cryptocurrency is in the world today.

Business forum is the best way for new business man and woman to learn , share ideas , meet new people and even their customers on the forums , but business forum are scarce out there.

No, i haven't been on any business forum. Although here on bizdustry, there's a section where business owners and even those that don't own business come together to talk about business. It's really nice, i've learnt alot from it.

There are business forums on the internet if you could search and its the best avenue for beginners to meet proffesionals and learn more about business orientation and also discuss business.
Who are those that will be giving advice on this ? because I can't really trust most online communities because people who are giving out advice in most of this platform are not the qualified business individual.. if they are qualified then we may not know.

There is no “correct” route or a written plan in this world to succeed as fast as possible, it majorly depends on your hard-work and activities you do on a daily basis.From my point of view,
Improve yourself on a daily basis.
As long as you work very hard towards the growth of your business and believe that it is going to ensure that the running of the business will always be on track which will ensure the profit-making in the business.

Who are those that will be giving advice on this ? because I can't really trust most online communities because people who are giving out advice in most of this platform are not the qualified business individual.. if they are qualified then we may not know.
Yours is to get business advises , go back to the drawing board and make a research on what you have learnt from the forum and use your discretion on it , at least for example , you have learnt one or two things here on bizdustry.

Yours is to get business advises , go back to the drawing board and make a research on what you have learnt from the forum and use your discretion on it , at least for example , you have learnt one or two things here on bizdustry.
Lolz, bizdustry has helped me in different cases, have learnt a lot from this platform.. well okay carrying out a proper research may even be the best so that you can filter out the worst advice from the good one.. Thanks sharing.

I have not really being in a forum where such assistance or help is rendered. That would be fun when I join one. This is because an individual would have the opportunity to meet sets of people that woul be able to motivate success.
Having access to quality information is one of the reasons why a lot of people joined into such forums because they will be opportunity to learn a lot of things that is going to be very helpful to their business.

The good thing about getting involved with business forums is that you would have the opportunity to meet so many people who are into the same business before you to get their experience.
Yeah I really do like the idea of business forums where you meet people, interact and share ideas. I have been in a business forum before on WhatsApp which was centered around mini important where we inform ourselves about the latest and seek advice and opinions from each other

Image Credit:
All young entrepreneurs start their journey with the dream of making it big in the world of business. Starting a business and successfully continuing it is a huge challenge. Immense planning and plotting goes on in the background. Only then a business gets a strong ground to stand on

I was a member of different internet marketing forums. This is a place where latest money making method is being discuss among the members. is the place where I learn about affiliate marketing and other money making method. It's also an opportunity to involve joint ventures who are the top people in the industry.

The shortest route for begginer in business is to learn quickly before starting his own business and making sure the business is being advertised evrytime most especially online to increase the numbers of costumers.

Yeah I really do like the idea of business forums where you meet people, interact and share ideas. I have been in a business forum before on WhatsApp which was centered around mini important where we inform ourselves about the latest and seek advice and opinions from each other
If you are actually liking on business ideas I believe that being active on business forum is going to solve the problem for you because there are lots of ideas that you can pick up from such platform.

I am still open to have more business forum that I can learn from and connect with people but I don't see many around I am only on one business group on telegram, it's foreign so I don't always understand some of their contents.

The internet is a good platforms for business entrepreneurs to meet with other entrepreneurs and share ideas on concerning good and profitable business opportunities available. Sites like bizdustry also provide such tools to individuals and there are many matters concerning make money and business discussed on this platform, it would be wise to utilize such tools to gain more business ideas.

Well, I have not been into any business platform which gives information about business but I consider one of my earning platform as a business platform because it helps educate me on how to go about with business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds