Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Forums; The shortest route for beginners.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning business forums and how they are the best route for beginners to find their feet in the business world, well i do agree with you on this as the forum gets them familiar with business terms

Advertisement Placeholder
The importance which mentorship and experience plays in business is one that can not be emphasized enough and that is why I find forums important because they provide you with such.

Yeah I've been to one before and I must say it was a very great experience learned a lot of things that day and I would encourage people to go to forums and workshops to learn more.

Business forums can help wannabe entrepreneurs to gain knowledge and gain exposure. Even the online forums can help individuals to start their business.

I too have also heared about forums online that are for business people and potential business people that they will learn and also do assist people in thr forum.

I think even all pay to click sites are turning into a business forum now because you will be learning one or two things about business although, it might not help you now but I’m sure it might help in the future

Yes I have been in a lot of business forums as well. Some are very interesting and some simply just lost focus at some point along the way. It is a good place for one to actually learn a lot.

Well I can't say I've been on a business forum but the closest platform that could do that same thing was quora and it was really good because like you said both professionals and beginners could come together

Since it is created maiy for business, it centres to online and offline business discussions. Lots of business owners and potential business owners create account to discuss on priorities.

Yeah I actually do belong to a business forum. Although am not that active on that forum, I still go there to get insights from time to time.

Business forum is really a good one because that is where people use to discuss about their business, I really like the business idea is good.

I agree with you completely. A big percentage of everything I know today if not everything is what I learnt from business forums. I haven't been on one per se but the ones I've been on have business sections including our great bizdustry

I have been to any business forum and i believe its an avenue where business oriented people meets to share information and ideas just exactly like bizdustry where we also get information on many aspects.
Business forum is a place where investors both experienced, and beginners meet to share ideas, interact with one another, seek each other's opinion, network themselves, share their business experience, and enhance their growth.

You can't achieve your business goals if you don't share ideas, and successful businessman all over the world know this secret.

Have you ever been on any business forum?

What were your experience

This is actually the idea of these forums, be it online or offline, to share their experience and idea and a great place to learn from others as well, like you rightly said, you cannot succeed on your own, no man is an island

To me
Business forum is really a good one because that is where people use to discuss about their business, I really like the business idea is good.
Business forum will be the best forum for young and vibrant businessman , woman and enterpreneur to come together and share feelings, informations and idea concerning the development of their business.

Business forum is a place where investors both experienced, and beginners meet to share ideas, interact with one another, seek each other's opinion, network themselves, share their business experience, and enhance their growth.

You can't achieve your business goals if you don't share ideas, and successful businessman all over the world know this secret.

Have you ever been on any business forum?

What were your experience?
I've not been in any to be candid but I would like to join one if anyone knows of any business forum I could join all because I need to learn more on how to make money by doing some businesses at the end though.

Business forums are one if the many ways successful people in business meet Start up entrepreneur and share experiences but still a fee still aggregate, they wouldn't even want to associate with someone lower than them.

Business is a platform for making profit or loss through buying and selling of goods and services
[automerge]1631538710[/automerge]
As I said earlier business involve selling and buying of goods and services to make profit or loss, before any body moves on to business he or she should know others were already into that business or similar one,the shortest route for beginners is to make consultation from people who are already there

Last edited:
I have not worked on business forum. It would be nice to have such around ti exchange business ideas. The regular fora like bizdustry has a business sub forum created to discuss issues related to business. Another platform where one could discuss business is LinkedIn.

Yeah I have been on a business forum before , I think the main importance of the forum is to learn more about business and the factors that contributes to business development

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds