Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the 3 factors that lead a business to failure?
I think there are many reason for a business failure first of all if you have no experience about the business it be fails down second if you have short of money and start a big business your business will not run third if you have not better management and planning about your business it will get success fourth the most important is that if you should not follow the rules of business your business fail down

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I think so many things can caused business failure, lack of business plan, lack of strategy also mismanagement of funds can also caused it also lack of vision and mission of a business and lack of management also can caused it and lack of mindset

some factors that could lead to business failure is

1. Failure to carry out proper management planning.
2. Failure to prepare against competition
3. business location also matters alot

There are many factors that can lead to business failure, 1, business can fail due to high tax by the government, 2, business can also fail due to high interest rate and The last one is it can fail due to poor management decision.

a lot has been listed above so I don't really have much to say but the basic thing is a business failed because he has no proper management and there's no proper management for a business it is sure the business will fail so if you want to bring us to be successful successful you have to make sure you know and manage that business

The leading causes of business failure may include not knowing how to provide leadership for human and material resources, poor marketing skills, lack of business capital, starting a business 'to make a lot of money' kind of mindset, choosing the wrong location,
There are some people who are naturally unlucky with any kind of business they venture into. It's as if they are cursed not to run a business for themselves, so they will be forced to work for other people. So, in their case, their business failure is attributed to a curse.

Lots of factors can lead to business failure ranging from cash flow problems, bad management, hiring the wrong staff, money misappropriation, lack of focus, time management and a host of many other reasons.
Just talked about the most common of them

I think that business failure is caused by a lack of consistency in running a business itself a business without the twists and turns of obstacles that cause despair in running a business is not an extraordinary businessman but businessmen are still mentally cracked needs to be fixed again so don't be one of those who fail in business

Business failure should be welcomed and embraced. The reason is there no successful experiment ever carried out that didn't have enough failed trails. The failure helps to remodel you into the right track.

There are many reasons for business failure, three reasons are not having complete knowledge about that business you are going to start, lack of planning, and bad management

So many businesses fail because of poor management. One of the most important thing in business is getting the right employees to do the job. Business owners should really pay more attention to this in order to avoid going backward and forward.

Business failure could be caused by the following:
1.Small or no profit
2.Bad or no business scheme
3.Little or bo knowledge about the business
4.Discouragement

Businesses can fail as a result of wars, recessions, high taxation, high interest rates, excessive regulations, poor management decisions, insufficient marketing, inability to compete with other similar businesses, or a lack of interest from the public in the business's offerings.

Many reason for business failure. This has been a major discussion and even researchers have been trying to get the maximum help that will curtail this for businessmen and women. Lack of focus might jeopardize business progress, lack of interest too and others.

Business failure is a crime that can inflicts problem on people. If care is not taken it can lead the person into oblivion. I can learnt from what happened to my father during military regime when they give citizens to change the county currency to new within one month but he was unable to change it before the time clock which eventually lead to failure.

Lack of experience is a very big factor that leads to business failures. A lot of people are not willing to learn from the experience of others or get a mentor to train them. This makes them to do mistakes that would have been avoided.

Failure to market online. In an age where "Google" is a function, if you're not marketing online, you're not selling as much as you could. ...

Failed to listen to your users. ...

Failure to take advantage of future development. ...

Failure to adapt (and grow) when the market changes. ...

Failure to track and measure your marketing efforts.

We have never been the business strategy sort of businessmen, but we never realized what the plan is for our company you have to know where you are going, and what steps you would take if I do that then I can do that, and then we can build into it, which is the whole process everyone calls strategies.

I feel that several things could lead to a business failure. Examples are lack of good management, poor location, inadequate financing and so on.
There are a lot of things that could lead to business failure. What is lack of vision in the entrepreneur. Some entrepreneur don't really know what I want from the business they are setting up and this leads to lack of vision. Lack of good team behind the entrepreneur can also leads to business failure. A business which is the very poor at marketing in the field eventually as there will be lack of sales.

Funds mismanagement is a major cause of failure in businesses . Funds mismanagement can caused by Negligence or errors. Also poor customer relations can also affect business. Other things I feel affect business is natural disasters such as storm wind earthquakes and more
I am in support of your point. Funds mismanagement can cause a lot of problems for a business due to lack of experience of the management or staff stealing fund. Natural disaster such as floods or hurricane can also makes a business to collapsed or fail. Fire outbreak can also cause a business to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds