Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

'Business Ethics'

Ethics means to do only the things that are right, doing the wrong thing may not take you any were, ethics produce a clean environment for business or companies to function well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think ethics has to do with the determination of what is righ and what is wrong distinguishing them. that's running a business on what is right and to the satisfaction of your customers.

I think ethics has to do with the determination of what is righ and what is wrong distinguishing them. that's running a business on what is right and to the satisfaction of your customers.
Ethics generally has to do with what is morally right as it concerns your business. It means always doing the right thing even at the cost of losing business profits.

Ethics generally has to do with what is morally right as it concerns your business. It means always doing the right thing even at the cost of losing business profits.
Well, our society is no longer governed by morality anymore so in business, try as much possible as you can to meet up to your target because if you will take morality, your business may be at risk.

I recently found out that some people don't really care about ethics as far as they will earn more money, they do Extra ordinary things to earn and they can go to any length to earn money.

Well, our society is no longer governed by morality anymore so in business, try as much possible as you can to meet up to your target because if you will take morality, your business may be at risk.
The society we are living in this century doesn't care about ethic in business , all They care about is money making and morals in business doesnt make any sense to them .

I do not think there is ethics in business, these days businesses are only concerned with making profits. Do you know the level of exploitation in the mines in Africa? Do you realize how Apple makes billions of dollars by not giving mobile chargers with the handset? Do you know how pharma makes money by selling drugs that are developed through publicly funded research? These are just a few examples.

I do not think there is ethics in business, these days businesses are only concerned with making profits. Do you know the level of exploitation in the mines in Africa? Do you realize how Apple makes billions of dollars by not giving mobile chargers with the handset? Do you know how pharma makes money by selling drugs that are developed through publicly funded research? These are just a few examples.

I have also heard about many different companies such as Theranos that manipulated many investors and tricked them into investing money with the company. There are many other examples of such kind of companies that were involved in many unethical business practices.

Seriously, this is something big to be worried about because with how everything have been going with how most businesses are carried out, the customers are being exploited and manipulated without giving them any break. Look at what Mark Zuckerberg with Cambridge Analytica in how they took Facebook users data and used improperly to build voters profile.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds