Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

'Business Ethics'

I can say that business ethics are generally accepted norms or ways that is expected for persons in business to conduct themselves in their dealings with everyone in the business environment

Advertisement Placeholder
For me business ethics and all those tomorrow obligation that businesses have towards their customers that is it is their ability to do the right things all the time especially when it overrides their profit-making objective.

Can you define the term 'business ethics'? What do you expect when it comes to business ethics?
Well to my understanding I think when we talk about business ethics means what our business is all about and how it should be run at the end of every business working day. So I would like to know more about it as well.

A business is the owner so I believe the best business ethics is you looking your business and make you your business speaks you in all manners of way.
[automerge]1633717161[/automerge]
Business men should look their product because you are the first model of your product so I believe your product should speak you and you look your product

Business ethics is the set of rules guiding an organization. If the organization is being guarded by people that has ethics then the business will grow in profitable way

Business ethics are simply guideline that most be followed while operating a particular business. It is very important as it prevent entrepreneurs from embarking on illegal means

Business ethics is basically the know how to establishing a business and as such maintaining it to give you the desired results.

Can you define the term 'business ethics'? What do you expect when it comes to business ethics?
Business ethics entails the principles a business runs by. Every business should have rules and regulations guiding it. Without that, things would be done haphazardly.

Business ethics are just rules to be followed in other for the business to progress. Some of them include punctuation, good attitude, truthfulness etc

Well business ethics can be explained in different perspectives depending on how individuals viewed it. sometimes it can be said it's a fundamental principles governing the success of business transactions.

Business ethics simply refers to the policies that have been put in place, it could mean the rules and regulations set up to run the business. Some of which includes dressing code, rules about having relationships within the office.
It is actually simply the way the business in supposed to be carried out in a way that it will have dignity in the eyes of the public and also within the office as well.

Business ethics is the act of professional practice and conduct in ones field that will make the job or business grow better as expected.
Code of conduct is actually very good in business because it is something that will make your business to operate in a moral way that will encourage people to appreciate the business very well.

The term business ethics refers to the rules and guidelines that a business as a personal entity should follow who h may include production quality, customer service etc

It is actually simply the way the business in supposed to be carried out in a way that it will have dignity in the eyes of the public and also within the office as well.
That's true, though most business owners no longer care about business ethics as long as they are making profit, they are good to go, which is a totally wrong mindset .

Business ethnic it really mean you need to do right in the business by handling the business very well, so to make more from the business.
It is more like the things that are supposed to make your business operate in a more dignified way unlike some businesses that don't care about how they go about meeting their business goals.

Exactly, and it's something that's very important that's been observed in business because your customers would be very happy with how you run the business.
I totally agree with you. They are just policies or laid down principles that guide the business

Business ethics is the rules and regulations guiding a business, it includes the mode of dressing, how to be formal in the office, coming to work early, and also not being corrupt in carrying out the business.

Business ethics is a practice that determines what is right, wrong, and appropriate in the workplace. Business ethics is often guided by laws, and keep companies and individuals from engaging in illegal activity such as insider trading, discrimination and bribe
Ethics generally is the determining factor that serves as a guide through which the conduct and behaviour of management and employees follow through in the work place,it is a rule and that help a lot to checkmate the conduct of personel.

All businesses have their ethics. This are the norms that must be adhere to in any any business. You are supposed to save life first as a medical doctor before demanding for money. That's the medical ethics.

Business ethics is a practice that determines what is right, wrong, and appropriate in the workplace. Business ethics is often guided by laws, and keep companies and individuals from engaging in illegal activity such as insider trading, discrimination and bribe
Ethics generally is the determining factor that serves as a guide through which the conduct and behaviour of management and employees follow through in the work place,it is a rule and that help a lot to checkmate the conduct of personel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds