Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Bullying

D

Deleted member 7

Do you get bullied or did you ever get bullied? How do you deal with that?

Advertisement Placeholder
The bullying can sometimes even get worse if you tell on them.
Definitely.

I got bullied and I bullied a couple of people because I thought I was cool. Turns out all I was was an idiot...

I was bullied a lot when I was younger. One of my bullies ended up becoming afraid of me after my cousin found out they were also cyber bullying me, because he just did it right back at them. The thing is, I don't think they were intentionally bullying me at times. I think in the beginning, I mistook it as bullying with that person. (I have hyperhidrosis and congenital anosmia, so even if I shower twice a day, I stink partway through the day and can't tell since I can't smell it :D)

I got the regular kinds of bullying too, though.

I got bullied and I bullied a couple of people because I thought I was cool. Turns out all I was was an idiot...
Same, same. I was an idiot for being a bully at one time. I regret it to this day and felt like shit because of it...
I was bullied a lot when I was younger. One of my bullies ended up becoming afraid of me after my cousin found out they were also cyber bullying me, because he just did it right back at them. The thing is, I don't think they were intentionally bullying me at times. I think in the beginning, I mistook it as bullying with that person. (I have hyperhidrosis and congenital anosmia, so even if I shower twice a day, I stink partway through the day and can't tell since I can't smell it :D)

I got the regular kinds of bullying too, though.
Sorry to hear about the bullying experiences. I hope it's better nowadays!

I got bullied a lot when I was in school right from being in around year 3 I think it was. I remember I was bullied for being short, having blonde hair, and being a little on the chubbier side. It was not a nice think to experience. I experienced bullying for a while until I got into around year 9 and then it just stopped.

I never dealt with being bullied well at all and I would always try and find ways to not go to school when I was getting bullied.

Same, same. I was an idiot for being a bully at one time. I regret it to this day and felt like shit because of it...
I guess if we now know right from wrong at least we can change how we are to people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds