Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bucket List for 2024

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
What are things you MUST do in 2024, or at least you sure hope to do?

I have a few ideas of my own.
- I hope to get my first tattoo!
- I want to travel to Salem in October.
- I would love to go on a trip this summer with my grandma.

These are some things that I just want to do to also help and make some new memories. :)

I am going to make this the best year of my life so far in every possible way. A few things I have on my bucket list are:
  • Getting married to the love of my life
  • Sticking to a healthy lifestyle (eating healthy, working out regularly, etc.)
  • Working more on enhancing my knowledge of finance
  • Adding more value to the lives of my loved ones

-Buy a new car!
-Finish Simple RPG (and make it actually look good, right now it's a skeleton LOL)
-Beach trip! Hopefully more than one.
-Finish my left arm sleeve.

Make at least 4 or 5 different challenge videos on my Youtube channel.
Get to at least 5,000 posts on Thee Zone.
Beat the majority of the games I own. (Seriously my backlog is ridiculous lol.)

I don't do bucket lists or New Year's resolutions much, but I would like to save up a nice sum of money in case I run into anything that needs money attention. I've been doing good so far at eating and drinking at home more and not indulging so much in the cost of my hobbies, so it may only be a matter of time until my checking account keeps growing.

Hopefully break some records in gaining money. Working more, selling more products. Making my wealth a bit more secure than past year.

I'd like to actually get a hobby project finished; I keep having the 'ooooh shiny' effect and jumping onto the next before finishing the last, and I have too many project ideas clogging up the brain.

I suppose part of that would start with 'let's not doomscroll Twitter' as a prerequisite though and that's going to be hard.

'let's not doomscroll Twitter'
I do this but with Reddit instead. I don't know why I tend to do it as there can be quite a bit of toxicity on there, but there are also some interesting things too.

I do this but with Reddit instead. I don't know why I tend to do it as there can be quite a bit of toxicity on there, but there are also some interesting things too.
That's kind of my problem with Twitter - sometimes there are all sorts of unexpected gems on there, but there's a lot of toxic too.

That's kind of my problem with Twitter - sometimes there are all sorts of unexpected gems on there, but there's a lot of toxic too.
It happens to the best of us. We like to read interesting content on social media, but with it comes toxicity from time to time because of toxic people or people who speak through toxicity due to their bad experiences. I know I've even spoken toxic on the internet before when I wasn't in the right mindset. When you don't have no one in life to vent to, you end up going online to vent.

Sorry for going off-topic a bit.

Bag some more Munros!

A Munro is Scotland is a mountain with a height over 3,000 feet. There are 282 listed Munros in Scotland. I've climbed 131 of them. I'd like to bag another 20 or 30 next year :)

Bag some more Munros!

A Munro is Scotland is a mountain with a height over 3,000 feet. There are 282 listed Munros in Scotland. I've climbed 131 of them. I'd like to bag another 20 or 30 next year :)
That's amazing! I can imagine you'll feel so satisfied when you've climbed them all. :D

That's amazing! I can imagine you'll feel so satisfied when you've climbed them all. :D
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever conquer them all. At least one requires proper rock climbing skills and experience and there are others that are inaccessible to all but the most experienced climbers. If I can get to around 200 overall I'll be happy :)

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever conquer them all. At least one requires proper rock climbing skills and experience and there are others that are inaccessible to all but the most experienced climbers. If I can get to around 200 overall I'll be happy :)
Hey, you never know you aspire more once you've gotten to 200. :D

Eat healthier/meal prep more

That’s about it I guess lol. Already pretty content with life and how 2023 went

My plan is to get my finances right and move to greener pastures. I have a specific country in mind, so I would strive hard to achieve this goal 2024.

1. Get a real job
  2. Grow better then last year
  3. Be myself and not being in controlled by others
  4. FInnsh the house off
  5. Be rich :p
  6. Not to be poor

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds