Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Broken something at work?

Yeah, that's very correct. There's always a possibility of accidents happening at work and it's most likely going to involve a worker. In this kind of situation, if what's damaged isn't too expensive, some company might let it slide for the worker because it's an accident.

Unfortunately, there are many managers who may never understand this. They may be really strict in regards to such kind of manner. If the employee already earns a low amount of salary, then it would not make any sense to charge workers if they break something by mistake.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately, there are many managers who may never understand this. They may be really strict in regards to such kind of manner. If the employee already earns a low amount of salary, then it would not make any sense to charge workers if they break something by mistake.

It is true that there are some business owners who are not the understanding type especially when it comes to having any kind of pity on their employees when they must have damage the business properties. They will always make sure that they take the money from the employees salaries without any consideration.

It is true that there are some business owners who are not the understanding type especially when it comes to having any kind of pity on their employees when they must have damage the business properties. They will always make sure that they take the money from the employees salaries without any consideration.

They may really get pissed off in case if the employee breaks something expensive. The good thing is the fact that I work as a freelancer and I do not need to worry about such kind of things. When you work online, you may never need to worry about breaking things in an office.

They may really get pissed off in case if the employee breaks something expensive. The good thing is the fact that I work as a freelancer and I do not need to worry about such kind of things. When you work online, you may never need to worry about breaking things in an office.

Whenever you're working for any company, it's very important to understand the kind of person that you're working for. Once you figured out that they are the type that isn't reasonable, it's going to be in your best interest to be very careful with how you work so that you don't see your paying for what could have been avoid if you were careful.

Whenever you're working for any company, it's very important to understand the kind of person that you're working for. Once you figured out that they are the type that isn't reasonable, it's going to be in your best interest to be very careful with how you work so that you don't see your paying for what could have been avoid if you were careful.

I really do not understand why would a company place an expensive item at the workplace? If you put such kind of expensive items in front of people, then they could be broken by anyone. People could make mistakes while handling things.

I really do not understand why would a company place an expensive item at the workplace? If you put such kind of expensive items in front of people, then they could be broken by anyone. People could make mistakes while handling things.

Take for instance in hospitality business, where a five star hotels employs people who are going to work. They have so many expensive imported ceramics that they used to decorate most places in the hotel premises. This is something that can easily be damaged by an employee who is not very careful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds