Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Breaking Bad?

Gamrpro

Credits
Are you a huge fan of breaking bad? Are you excited for the final 8 episodes?

I definitely am! I'm so addicted that I've started watching all the episodes again with my family. Before were never into it but now they are addicted like I am.

I have a feeling August 11 episode will have about 15 - 20 million viewers. It has been such a long time since there has been a new episode. I'm dying!!! :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I watched the first several seasons but it got dumb this last season. It definitely didn't stay true to what it was, but I still like it.

I've been told to watch this by a friend. Supposedly the first couple of seasons are almost as good as Game of Thrones...

I watched the entire thing on Netflix recently, really enjoyed it :) I'm glad they ended it when they did and didn't try to drag it out for ages.

Drag it out? They definitely could have continued.

I don't know, I hate it when a popular series goes on for too long and kind of ruins itself. Look at ones like Firefly, it got cancelled but now it has a huge cult following - it never got a chance to destroy its reputation :)

If you could give me 3 top reasons why I should get into it, what would it be?

1. The characters are really compelling. I hated Walt sometimes, even though he was the main character.

2. The writing is excellent, lots of surprises and twists without it feeling ridiculous.

3. It'll give you lots of ideas for topics about morality and relationships on your forums :p

I like Breaking Bad a lot but have only seen the first two seasons it on Netflix. I know a lot of bad stuff happens over the following years and the show actually ended. Can't wait to watch the remaining episodes when I can find time and see how it all turned out.

I really want to watch this series but I just haven't had the time! The first two episodes which I have seen are freaking awesome! I heard the ending was super mind blowing.

i watched the first 2 episodes and felt sick haha... that guy they put in acid. Could never really watch anymore after that.

I saw a lot of hype about this show last year, although I did not watch it.

I read the storyline on Wikipedia and I found it alright.

I saw a lot of hype about this show last year, although I did not watch it.

I read the storyline on Wikipedia and I found it alright.

You can never trust the information Wikipedia provides, anyone can edit it. You should watch the show yourself, it's a lot more interesting than reading the story line. You won't regret it, especially if you like zombies,action, drama and some romance.

i watched the first 2 episodes and felt sick haha... that guy they put in acid. Could never really watch anymore after that.
Same here. I got sick for a bit but then I realized it was fake so I was fine after. I think the show gets more and more gross and weird though.

There was a rumor that Breaking Bad wasn't suppose to start on AMC? And that they originally aimed for another channel? Does anyone know anything about it?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds