Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Boss putting the phone down on you?

For me, it is not a big deal, it could be that the boss is busy with something and can't really talk at the moment. I don't preempt anything especially when I know I have not done anything amiss. Even if I have, I won't still take it as a big deal.

Advertisement Placeholder
If boss put a phone down on you, then that is a negative sign wherein you need to adjust your behavior or complete task you have not done. This is very important for every employee to understand feelings of his manager.

If the boss puts the phone down on you or doesn't say Goodbye at the end of the call and throughout the call is short with you - is this a negative sign? How would you respond to such behavior from a manager?
I would take this as a negative sign because i'm one to panic easily. It might not necessarily be a negative sign especially if deep down one knows that one didn't do anything wrong. It might just be that the boss was in a bad mood.

I do not like too much formality, especially with the calls related to work. I like short messages. Therefore, if the boss does not greet or say buy at the end of the call, it does not affect me.

I do not see it as a negative sign because that is the way some people behave and this is why it is important to learn the behavior of people before we get angry at them
If the boss puts the phone down on you or doesn't say Goodbye at the end of the call and throughout the call is short with you - is this a negative sign? How would you respond to such behavior from a manager?

In my own opinion , its not really a big deal , your boss putting the phone down on you when you are having a conversation on phone doesn't really means that he's angry or mad at you , he or she might be busy at the particular moment .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds