Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Blogging aint easy!

RedPumpkin

Credits
Whoever told you blogging is easy is a liar! haha

Some days I just sit and stare at my screen because I don't know what to write about. When you run a blog that is not personal but has a point to feeding people information, it makes it 1,000 times harder. If you are new to blogging, I suggest investing in a personal theme before doing anything else to see if you actually enjoy it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree. Writing in general takes lots of practice. Even ideas don't come easy, but everyone gets better with practice.

Blogging is not easy at all because not everyone can be good at writing.

I think the problem is that everyone thinks they are stellar writers/bloggers, which is simply not true and is being an issue since blogs are becoming more and more affordable.

I agree entirely with the premise that not everyone can be writer.

I agree. Coming up with something to write is always the hardest part. I usually sit down once a month and write all the topics that I want to cover. Sometimes I just go online and look up that topic to see if others are also posting about it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds