Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Site Management Blog Section on Forum: Does it Really Help For Forum Growth

For discussions on the overall management and administration of websites and forums.
Credits
Some forum have a blog/article section. Do you think having a blog section on forums really help in forum growth. I have a blog build on my forum, I created the blog in a hope to bring search traffic and also help my forum grow. I receive some search engine traffic on my blog posts but the blog has not helped my forum to grow, in terms of traffic, user registrations, and activities. Do you have a blog on your forum, has your blog helped your forum grow?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it can for many reasons.

Assuming you (the forum owner) are the one keeping content updated in that section, then you can ensure that the content is of a high quality and packed with value. Solve the biggest needs and wants in your target market and you'll get loyal followers.

You can also control the SEO aspects. You can research keywords, get the search intent right and optimize for SEO in those articles. That will help you rank better in search and thus give you more readers as a result.

Long-form content is still primarily the main thing that gets on page one of Google. How to and listicle items are the most relevant types of content on page one. These are 99% blog posts. There isn't a whole lot of long-form on a forum so every chance you get to post something long-form is very helpful.

I personally would recommend articles or a dedicated blog for the forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds