Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Blog or Forum, what's more profitable in 2022?

Shole1

Addicted member
Credits
It was 2 or 3 years back I had the oppinion that forums were a thing of the past, but here we are in 2022 and they are still around.
I now think they might be around longer and we might see a boom if some forums connect crypto currency with their currecy.
What do you folks think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course I agree with you; that's what the owner of jiba.ng (formerly cashtime forum) sold to his current members as part of his reasons for purchasing the forum. He wanted to develop a cryptocurrency that would be used by the forum members.

You are right, I dont see forms going anytime soon. I feel they would be around for quite some time. Some forums have crypto currencies which their members have access to and can use.

Sponsored content is a tried and true investment for brands of all kinds, and it works wonders in the right scenarios. This makes it a clear win-win of the many ways to make money blogging.

Over and over again, this method is not only proven to work for advertisers, it’s proven to help you at the same time

I think that a forum is much better at the moment because in a forum there is topics and there is a discussion with it as well whereas with a blog there are only articles and therefore there is a lot less interaction between the users.

It was 2 or 3 years back I had the oppinion that forums were a thing of the past, but here we are in 2022 and they are still around.
I now think they might be around longer and we might see a boom if some forums connect crypto currency with their currecy.
What do you folks think?
Both blogging and forums can be profitable in 2022, but which one is more profitable depends on a few factors. For one, blogs tend to be more popular with readers than forums, so if you're looking to make money through advertising or affiliate marketing, blogs may be more lucrative. Wirecutter and Wikipedia are excellent examples of awesome blogs.

However, forums offer the potential for greater profits through paid memberships and other forms of monetization. Ultimately, it comes down to what you're comfortable with and what works best for your niche. Quora, Warriorforums and Reddit are good examples of very successful forums in existence today.

With the integration of blogs and forums, I think you can try both. Forums are very good for search engine traffic, but getting them off the ground is a big challenge.

Build a forum on a blog and let your users on the blog be automatically registered on your forum to start discussions.

In 2022, I created a couple of forums and was able to monetize with adsnese. I will continue to work on these forums for revenue generation. However, I have been blogging for a long time and blogging has been very profitable for me.

I would think that a forum would be more profitable because of the larger number of pages that it generates as users make new topics. More pages with more ads on them = more money. They are also more interactive and keep users coming back again and again.

However, a blog may have more quality content that users may wish to read, and people are more likely to read blogs when they are looking for products to buy. People on forums are looking for social interaction which doesn't necessarily place them in a buying mood.

I would think that a forum would be more profitable because of the larger number of pages that it generates as users make new topics. More pages with more ads on them = more money. They are also more interactive and keep users coming back again and again.

However, a blog may have more quality content that users may wish to read, and people are more likely to read blogs when they are looking for products to buy. People on forums are looking for social interaction which doesn't necessarily place them in a buying mood.
In my experience, forums mainly get traffic through users. It is difficult to generate traffic on your forum through social media or search engines. If you have a lot of users, you get a lot of traffic. If you do not have too many users, there will be small traffic, or even no traffic, thus you will be unable to earn well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds