Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Black hat SEO is dangerous for your website

This is the most evil thing that anyone can do to anybody and I do not support this because it is just too plain wickedness for anyone to do to another person.
That's cruel and harsh treatment from the defaulter, surely if the person monetizes his or her site using AdSense, the culprit will be reported and will face big penalty for that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just a little reminder for those of us who are busy creating contents for their websites. Yes, good content creation will get your site on top of the game when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But then, you need to avoid plagiarized and spun contents. Google hates it and they can penalize your efforts because of this. Ensure you do what Google loves so your site can get ranked on top pages for massive traffic.
This as been one of the rules of google since the intention of seo, piagiarism affect the system in a bad mane this as make google to impose strict rules on website owner...

That's cruel and harsh treatment from the defaulter, surely if the person monetizes his or her site using AdSense, the culprit will be reported and will face big penalty for that.
This is also my thought on this matter I would want a situation whereby the corporate will be reported and will face the big penalty for his misdeeds.

I am not sure if anyone sill practice black hat. When I say anyone I mean webmaster and seo consultants who are serious about this website business.

I commend you for raising this topic for discussion. You have done well in pointing out the dangers of plagiarism and spun contents. It shows your concern about the success of their sites. I think the best thing now is for defaulters to have it at the back of their mind or desist from it completely. Well done! It is just my opinion.

This is also my thought on this matter I would want a situation whereby the corporate will be reported and will face the big penalty for his misdeeds.
Surely they'll be reported and they'll face heavy penalty for misleading people with stolen contents. I hate it when someone steals from another's creativity.

Some people don't care what search engines think about there website. All they want if huge traffic to there website, so the practice black hat SEO. And this will later backfire on them

This was actually a plug-in that I thought would have been very good for my website but thank you very much for this enlightenment and I will not use it again.

The reality is that there are and likely always will be a small percentage of marketers who want to try and cheat the system and try to fast track their site's organic success.

Black hat SEO is a practice against search engine guidelines, used to get a site ranking higher in search results. These unethical tactics don’t solve for the searcher and often end in a penalty from search engines. Black hat techniques include keyword stuffing, cloaking, and using private link networks.

Just a little reminder for those of us who are busy creating contents for their websites. Yes, good content creation will get your site on top of the game when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But then, you need to avoid plagiarized and spun contents. Google hates it and they can penalize your efforts because of this. Ensure you do what Google loves so your site can get ranked on top pages for massive traffic.
There is a lot a lot of legal implications if you have to take the work of someone else in order to try and pass it off as your own and therefore i think that this could result in fines or even jail time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds