Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
Did anyone go shopping on Black Friday, or will go shopping on Cyber Monday? :eek:

I checked out some deals on Namecheap but that is about it, I honestly could not figure out a domain I wanted. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I went to PC world and got a few good deals on laptops. I am a laptop freak LOL. I got a couple of Dell Laptops for around 250 pound but they cost around 400-500 pounds in there and thought I did myself a right bargain. Suprisingly, it wasn't busy I thought it would be busy, but I was in the morning, so I didn't' expect it to that busy, but I thought they should be quite a few in though.

Well, I went to PC world and got a few good deals on laptops. I am a laptop freak LOL. I got a couple of Dell Laptops for around 250 pound but they cost around 400-500 pounds in there and thought I did myself a right bargain. Suprisingly, it wasn't busy I thought it would be busy, but I was in the morning, so I didn't' expect it to that busy, but I thought they should be quite a few in though.

Usually in the mornings is when everyone is at the stores, surprised it wasn't all that busy. :eek:

I bought some stuff for my PS4 at Walmart. I got GTA V for $25 and The Last of Us Remastered for $25. I bought a PS4 controller for $39. Plus Walmart had a sale on their 3 month PlayStation Plus cards. They were $10 instead of the usual $17.99. I bought a few of those.

Bought a new 50" Sharp LED TV (waited in line for BOTH the Target 55" deal, and Best Buy 55" deal to no luck). I should have waited till Target's Cyber Monday deal with their 50" (I paid $299 for the Sharp one compared to $249 on the Target's deal). I also picked myself up a PS4 bundle ($299) with a $10 coupon off from Amazon on Black Friday.

Bought a new 50" Sharp LED TV (waited in line for BOTH the Target 55" deal, and Best Buy 55" deal to no luck). I should have waited till Target's Cyber Monday deal with their 50" (I paid $299 for the Sharp one compared to $249 on the Target's deal). I also picked myself up a PS4 bundle ($299) with a $10 coupon off from Amazon on Black Friday.

Did you buy the Uncharted PS4 bundle?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds