Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's always fantastic to see proof of payment because it's reassuring. Way to go, admin! ?? If I may just ask - and I hope it's not a silly question - does BizDustry pay in EUR? I did try to find the answer on the site but didn't see it anywhere. TIA:)?

It's always fantastic to see proof of payment because it's reassuring. Way to go, admin! ?? If I may just ask - and I hope it's not a silly question - does BizDustry pay in EUR? I did try to find the answer on the site but didn't see it anywhere. TIA:)?
Per 1000 BizNotes equals $ 1 and so, $ 5 equals 4,22 €

Per 1000 BizNotes equals $ 1 and so, $ 5 equals 4,22 €
Thanks for your response, mate :) It now makes sense! I was a bit confused because I saw a couple of proofs of payment in €€€. I love receiving payment in either EUR or GBP, so I got myself all excited LOL:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your response, mate :) It now makes sense! I was a bit confused because I saw a couple of proofs of payment in €€€. I love receiving payment in either EUR or GBP, so I got myself all excited LOL:ROFLMAO:

you can also withdraw in $, €, BTC etc. You come to an agreement with admin Alexander :) you can withdraw in several ways.

To make sure if there are new members who still doubt this forum site. I got my first payment from here for $ 1.2 via paypal.

you can also withdraw in $, €, BTC etc. You come to an agreement with admin Alexander :) you can withdraw in several ways.
Thank you very much - this is useful information to know:) I'll be sure to enquire when the time comes for me to cash out. USD is fine but I tend to prefer €€€. I like that the site offers various options as well.

I received my second payment from this site yesterday. It was $3 via PayPal. I am so grateful to have such a legit site to work in.

I'm very sorry sir, I forgot to post my payment proof here, I will do asap now to post it. I only posted it on my other forum sites and in my social media accounts. Let me post it now.

Legit site and paying just received my payment.Thanks to the admin.It's only my phone isn't able to upload a screenshot.

HBky96o.png

Another payment.

I just received $7.6 right now this is real!!!!
[automerge]1605726649[/automerge]
Here is the proof I just got paid $7.6
[automerge]1605726808[/automerge]
Just got paid it’s reallllllllllllll here is the proof

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds