Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bitch Media Writing Article

Starmix

Loyal member
Credits

This day, I stumbled on a writing site Bitch Media. I read the feedback and comments and the results were all positive. I cannot give you the proof of payment yet. I have not yet applied on this site. I am just overwhelmed with happiness for the belief that this site could be my dream site. You can also apply to this site, but take note, the niche is feminism. The payment method is unspecified to mean it could be through PayPal or Crypto. But once you are there already, you can get info about the manner of payment. Bitch Media is hiring for feminism pieces, so men can apply this but you must write only about famine aspects. The writings must be backed up with evidence and statistics. Your writing must be well-researched. The site wants personal experiences with thought and discussion provoking that have connections with larger social forces. It seems not hard to do. We can do research about the statistical figures on the topic related to femininity. The article’s word count starts from 1,200 to 3,000 words. They pay between $150 to $1,000 per article depending on what category your article falls into

If you are interested, why not apply to Bitch Media? I will also apply this day. I just want to share you my happiness, and hoping this info ignites you to feel and do the same.

Advertisement Placeholder
LOL quite a unique name of the website but its good that they are paying and certainly we can use this website to earn.

LOL quite a unique name of the website but its good that they are paying and certainly we can use this website to earn.
Yes, you're so right the site name seems funny but they might have reasons. The salary is right. I will apply this weekend. I'm administering midterm exams in the university.

I remember you as the one who likes to join all these platforms and help us by letting us know about their legit status and payments

i have never heard about this website before. I think that the website is based in some tier 1 country, I think. Do they pay for articles?

i have never heard about this website before. I think that the website is based in some tier 1 country, I think. Do they pay for articles?
Could be, but if we are focused on content writing, we may discover more websites like this. Otherwise, it's unlikely, especially given its name, which sounds like it originates from the USA

This writing site didn't elaborate who they hire. I think there's no discrimination on that site anyone can apply as long as the writings are based from what they require to writers.

This is why its hard to join these websites as they don't even let you know about the reason of rejection so you cannot reapply

This day, I stumbled on a writing site Bitch Media. I read the feedback and comments and the results were all positive. I cannot give you the proof of payment yet. I have not yet applied on this site. I am just overwhelmed with happiness for the belief that this site could be my dream site. You can also apply to this site, but take note, the niche is feminism. The payment method is unspecified to mean it could be through PayPal or Crypto. But once you are there already, you can get info about the manner of payment. Bitch Media is hiring for feminism pieces, so men can apply this but you must write only about famine aspects. The writings must be backed up with evidence and statistics. Your writing must be well-researched. The site wants personal experiences with thought and discussion provoking that have connections with larger social forces. It seems not hard to do. We can do research about the statistical figures on the topic related to femininity. The article’s word count starts from 1,200 to 3,000 words. They pay between $150 to $1,000 per article depending on what category your article falls into

If you are interested, why not apply to Bitch Media? I will also apply this day. I just want to share you my happiness, and hoping this info ignites you to feel and do the same.
This platform will be good but I have a feeling that they will only employ people who are professionals in writing

I think it's not a good site for everyone. We better stay away from that site. It might be s waste of time.

This platform will be good but I have a feeling that they will only employ people who are professionals in writing
You may try to apply to see the real thing, who knows you will like it and your country is allowed to participate.

It is true that I may fall in love with the website when I register. Thank you
Super, that is the mindset of a real online earner always positive. Positivity leads you to success. Good luck with your search.

Last edited:
If you are good at article writing then you should try it out as the payments will be good and you can earn more as compared to what you are earning at present

If you are good at article writing then you should try it out as the payments will be good and you can earn more as compared to what you are earning at present
I learned that bitch media site does not pay you direct, but it is us the writers to publish the works on soc me.No wonder it is named bitch media,lol.

I learned that bitch media site does not pay you direct, but it is us the writers to publish the works on soc me.No wonder it is named bitch media,lol.
Where do we need to publish the work? Then it will be harder to earn and I mostly prefer easy going websites

Where do we need to publish the work? Then it will be harder to earn and I mostly prefer easy going websites
On social media sites like Facebook and you have to gather many viewers in order to earn pennies from your blogs. It seems their site benefits it.

I hate this way to earn so no reason for me to join this website as its one of the toughest ways to earn

I am very good when it comes to writing articles
I will try it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds