Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Binary Trading?

Binary trading is good but is very risky and very well volatile so you have to be careful whenbtracing as you can lose your money to the market. Don't forget to make use of only the money you can bear to lose just in case it turns red

Advertisement Placeholder
I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Have you learned or tried the binary trading market?
I have repeatedly heard about binary and forex trading but still i don't have proper knowledge about them. However I'm a little bit aware about forex trading which i comes to know that the most risky investment is. And i think in binary trading only a person can earn profit by his experience and intelligence.

I have been heard about binary trading since last year and I was eager to invest on it when bi was Introduced to it by my friend through chatting but what makes me not invest on it again is that I don't have proper knowledge about it and I don't want to loose my money.

All forms of currency trading carries a lot of risks and you can only think of binary options as a way of making if you have an edge. The edge might be in form of knowing how a particular currency pair moves or simple correlation of different currency pairs. Binary is harder as you have to know also how to time your trades. To many it looks like gambling .

Binary trading is the only trading option I've not tried before nor read about how it works. I went through the link you posted to find the right broker for starting with binary, read reasonable things on the front page but didn't finish it cos I'm confused about it all. If you can help me, and say what will benefit me around binary trading I'll appreciate it.

I have tries in the past to go into the binary trading stuff but I realised the market can be manipulated by a few people and make you loose a lot of money.

I don't have an idea of most of this trading ,the only one I know is binance use for trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency and that's the one I have been doing, there are some people that have been doing but for me I do not have interest in it..

I've heard about binary trading, but i got no basic knowledge around the investment scheme. I'm open to learning about it, to explore other options and earn money too.

Binary trading is a very crude and difficult way of trading, I have come across it before and it is a very composed day where you need knowledge to pass through.

Can someone explain to me the difference between binary trading and forex trading? . I think there are people who are making a lot of money from it.

I recently came across one of the group member, who used to do the binary trading. He said it is pretty straight forward. And there are binary options of being right and wrong. And we can make money if we know how to time the market. It seems like he going in the right direction. I have not much invested my time to learn the binary trading. But it would be pretty mucn fun to learn the system.

Oh....i think this is becoming well known to people, i will suggest you do more research on this trading because i don't trust brokers this days.

I have ever read about binary trading but I have not tried it. It seems like it is easier to learn about this type of trading. I know people who use it to earn, I might ask one to teach me.

Binary trading options market is one if the trade platforms i am also a part of for quite a while now. Just like forex, you can also make good money trading it too .

Binary option is a type of trading whereby there wil be a third party to moderate trading in a platform,and investors have to put in their foreign exchange (money) and they will only have two option to choose from,reason for the name binary.It is like a form of gambling.

I personally think that binary option Involves too many risky transactions and without attaining Proper knowledge you can’t be Successful

I have done binary options trading in some years back and I lost all the capital I invest in the trading. Even tht it was someone that gave me some hints to follow with a trading pattern and he assured me that I will make a lot of money if done the proper way but I still lose everything in less than 7 days of trading
Binary is trending it's also a good form of 3D and cryptocurrency you must have a lot of capital before you can be able to treat there.

Binary is not something funny at all. I traded it both with bot and myself and then it wasn't funny. I can't recoup my capital and profits.
The thing I've come to notice is that binary is just like gambling, because the sites manipulate the charts and all.
I'll advise you learn forex instead

I am a binary trader and I have a few friends who are into it. The problem we all have is greed. I have made 200$ in a single day while trading. Then I never understood what stop loss and take profit meant and how to set them.
I lost almost 200$. I'm just taking a break and learning some more details. The fact that one has little control and not the release of news from around the world makes it good for me.

It's not about luck. It's all about signals and sticking with what works for you. I have my signals and others have theirs.

The binary options trader buys a call when bullish on a stock, index, commodity, or currency pair, or a put on those instruments when bearish. For a call to make money, the market must trade above the strike price at the expiration time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds