Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Biggest Risk in the Modern World?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Which country do you think poses the biggest risk to destabilizing the world?

There are a lot to choose from: Iran, North Korea, China (because of it's economic power- which the US won't take lying down).

Advertisement Placeholder
Basically the three you mentioned but to myself, in effect everyone is a risk to the modern world. All it takes is say our Prime Minister to snap and go "Woooooo, lets invade everywhere" or Obama to go mental and take out every country he sees fit with the Americans arsenal. For myself, whilst countries like Iran, DPRK and China ARE a instability risk, so are first world countries like the UK, America and such. Like you said Sam, the Americans won't take Chinas economic power lying down but if America were to attack first, I'd call them more of a risk than China.

If that makes sense. xD

I doubt Australia would be much of risk, we are run by an female who sounds like she is blocking her nose

I doubt Australia would be much of risk, we are run by an female who sounds like she is blocking her nose
^ Lmao! From what I see over here via our TV channels which broadcasts shows about Australia's customs, you think a simple twig is the greatest threat to your existence!

Haha yes, I love watching them shows and they are like OMG YOU HAVE TEA LEAVES THAT WILL CAUSE SO MUCH DEVASTATION!!!

Lmao, you can see their point but really? I like how the shows always go like 'If XXX got into the country it would devastate Australia's $6 billin agriculture industry' when I just think, if it got in, it would cause 6 billion worth of damage now will it? It'll hurt the industry but not that much, lmao. But then again, you do get the people bringing suitcases full of crap which is just..side splittingly funny!

Lmao, you can see their point but really? I like how the shows always go like 'If XXX got into the country it would devastate Australia's $6 billin agriculture industry' when I just think, if it got in, it would cause 6 billion worth of damage now will it? It'll hurt the industry but not that much, lmao. But then again, you do get the people bringing suitcases full of crap which is just..side splittingly funny!
Yeah, you have the old chinese grandma who brings in a suitcase of ancient food and "Medicine"

Rofl, just got to love it sometimes eh. The only reason I wouldn't go to Australia is because of your customs. I feel like I'd get pulled over and sent home for having a chocolate bar or my sleeping tablets. xD

Rofl, just got to love it sometimes eh. The only reason I wouldn't go to Australia is because of your customs. I feel like I'd get pulled over and sent home for having a chocolate bar or my sleeping tablets. xD
Haha I know the feeling. Coming home from the US they went through my whole bay because a peanut was at the bottom of it... I had peanuts on the way to the airport before going to the US so it wasn't contamintated

North Korea and China. If they joined forces, almost unstoppable!

I doubt it! There is India, Russia and Japan surrounding them :)

^ Lmao! From what I see over here via our TV channels which broadcasts shows about Australia's customs, you think a simple twig is the greatest threat to your existence!

It's pretty much the same as NZ. Our agriculture and horticulture is VERY important! We're really the only two developed countries based on commodities- NZ more so than Aus.

I doubt it! There is India, Russia and Japan surrounding them :)

It's pretty much the same as NZ. Our agriculture and horticulture is VERY important! We're really the only two developed countries based on commodities- NZ more so than Aus.
Have you heard rumours about AU and NZ $ becoming one common currency!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds