Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Betting as a business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Addicted member
Credits
I see a lot of unemployed people at bet shops, though i don't know if they have some other investment or online jobs somewhere else, i mostly see it as people gambling away their money because i think some of them lose more than they gain.
Can betting act as a means of sustenance?
Do people who work basically burn their salaries on gambling or do they actually make more money on the side from there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Betting is not a business, it's a gamble and the things usually common for some of youths nowadays, they do not want wait for long money anymore they are wanting instant money and I can say many of them are loosing on betting.

Betting is a profitable business for those who own the betting company. They make gains regularly irrespective of what the gamblers are facing. For the gamblers, it is not a business they can bank on.

Betting can never sustain anyone. Most people u have seen that are into it are serial losers and they have never made it big. Only the owners of bet shops make money because people are always losing. Because more people lose, that's why we have many bet shops.

I see a lot of unemployed people at bet shops, though i don't know if they have some other investment or online jobs somewhere else, i mostly see it as people gambling away their money because i think some of them lose more than they gain.
Do people who work basically burn their salaries on gambling or do they actually make more money on the side from there.
This accept is kwn as funs especially for individuals who deep on it

Gambling is not a means of getting income. Anybody who depends on gambling to survive is not serious and will eventually regret it. People should look for jobs and earn a living not gamble

People this days depend on various means for survival, betting could be one of them. Some people are so good at football that they can gamble consistently and gain a lot of money.

Betting to me is not a business, it's a risk in life, because in a business, you have 90 % chance of making profits, but in gambling, your chance of winning is just 10%. Can you now see how risky this is

Beting is not and benefit of getting money 💵 every day nather than losing money and it brings problems among the Nigeria youth in our country today.

Betting causes more harm than good to the people that indulge in it. Truth is that some people have turned to chronic gamblers that they can't stay a day without it, and they lose more money than they make from this betting habit.

Betting is not a kind of business. This is a risk job People who do business are business, they know how much profit to get, but betting is a job that does not know whether it will benefit or loss. And most people sit down but lose.

First of all betting is not a business. it entails risk taking and a lot of money risking. I won't even allow or advise anyone to venture into the betting because before it pay you, you must have lose first

Betting isn’t always about just gambling money. For game that’re virtual there’re way some to crack the programming only if you can understand the permutation and combination at which the program runs. Your only need time to study it

For the betting site owner , it is a good form of business as he barely loses from the business ,but for those that indulge in betting ,it is like a coin of two sides ,which can make one rich and poor as well

I think this seems to be funny and strange to me, how on earth will you call gambling a business when you're not 80 percent sure that you will actually win and make a reasonable profit, gambling is just like trying your luck, it is risky

As a matter of fact never consider betting as a full time job because you might not make a living out of it, betting should not be a Life Time Carrier of an individual as i dosn't bring or promote any value and sometimes this is only suitable for people who don't have any other thing doing with his or her life, to my little level of understanding betting is for children and youth.

Betting is not a kind of business. This is a risk job People who do business are business, they know how much profit to get, but betting is a job that does not know whether it will benefit or loss. And most people sit down but lose.
Exactly my point, it's just an unsure risk and yet people that are actually employees will get paid and then pour their salary into gambling of sports that might experience an upset.

The person running the bet shop is into a business Which is very lucrative because he is sure of patronage , the person engage in betting is only gambling but not running a business because the percentage of loss is much higher

Sports wagering can be made into a business, similarly as it very well may be accomplished for exchanging stocks and shares and forex.

Nonetheless, there are extraordinary advantages that accompany sports wagering that you don't get with other speculation vehicles.

Betting is a big business that generate money everyday, I have see so many people that open betting shop them are making so much money, my dear betting is a lucrative business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds