Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Betting as a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting as a business is not wise. Invest your money into something else. There are two sides of the coin in the game or as you have said business of betting.

First, if you are among the board of directors, you are saved. Because you are only in charge of the organization of the betting process, taking money from other bettors and keeping the game running smoothly.

The second side of the coin, does not seem fair to me. The bettors keep betting and paying money to win, but never get to win for once. If you are a bettor I encourage you to quit that business and do something better with your life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Gambling isn't really all that bad for some people, I know two or three people who have made millions from gambling and they are good at gambling. The fact still remains that not everybody will make profits through gambling so if you see yourself making lots of losses, it's best you quit.

Betting has become a very lucrative business in my country especially sport betting which 85% of football fan engage in sport betting because it's the sport they follow week in week out. Although, betting is capital intensive for investors but setting up betting company is highly rewarding.

To be frank, betting is gambling which means you can gain or you lose money. No matter how you look at it those bettors may have the money for betting and they have the time. I used to bet on horse racing and I often win. But in the end of the week it is seldom that my score card is on the blue which means it is rare for me to be winning for the entire week. In short, the losses far outnumber the winnings. That is a fact and there may be exceptions for the lucky ones but the lucky streak will not run for a month. You can bet on that.

Betting is a business as much as it is a gamle .Economically what differentiates bet gamble from forex seeing that forex as well is also a gamble!, infact life is all about gambling. It all depends on the HOW, WHERE and on WHAT you gamble on.. Everything is all about yes or no. I would condemn it and i would not advice it.

Betting is gambling, gambling can never be a business or a profession for people who gamble. However, those who have established offices for the sole purpose of allowing people to bet or gamble, betting/gambling is a business. The only rule to this is betting should be legal in your country. Here in my home country betting and gambling both are illegal activities.

I see a lot of unemployed people at bet shops, though i don't know if they have some other investment or online jobs somewhere else, i mostly see it as people gambling away their money because i think some of them lose more than they gain.
Can betting act as a means of sustenance?
Do people who work basically burn their salaries on gambling or do they actually make more money on the side from there.
Betting is a profitable business for the owner but it is not good for individuals. Betting affected a lot of individuals negatively in terms finance. Many people thought they could make profit from betting and at the end, nothing gained.

Betting is not a business, it's a gambling which can never be used to replace a Job, those that bet and expect to make a living from it are only deceiving them selves, the end result is always regret. Instead of wasting time on betting, get a skill and you will be paid for using that skill

Treating sports betting like an appropriate business can be a challenge since it falls into place without any issues for us to see wagering as a type of diversion and really taking a gander at it from a genuine point of view takes some genuine changing and a total difference in attitude.

In the event that you plan to wager sports expertly, you would be all around encouraged to keep the wagering bankroll totally separate from the remainder of your cash.

Utilizing a totally discrete bankroll makes following rewards and misfortunes a lot simpler and mentally makes it simpler to put down wagers as indicated by your arrangement.

I considered this activity as stupidity, because it is high risk work, there is no surety off your money.
This is also prohibited in our religion Islam, we are not allowed to involve some kind of illegal activities
I get your point, but some other people see it as a means of income, also they usually say that without a risk there won't be a reward.
So some people think taking the risk is worth it. Moreover, some people play it for the fun of it

Am not the betting type, but with my little understanding about betting, I don't think betting is a business. Betting also known as gambling as high probability of losing and business is not for losing. So am not defining betting as a business.

I see a lot of unemployed people at bet shops, though i don't know if they have some other investment or online jobs somewhere else, i mostly see it as people gambling away their money because i think some of them lose more than they gain.
Do people who work basically burn their salaries on gambling or do they actually make more money on the side from there.
I do not think that betting can be a form of sustenance or a source of living. There are many risks involved in it and you can easily loose your money. There are those who say that they are good in analysis and predicting results, especially in cases of sports betting. It can be great if the analysis turn out to be correct but I don't advise anyone to use betting as a source of income. It is best to look for more stable and less risky ways of earning money.

I wouldn't count betting as a form of investment. Yes it shares some characteristics with some investments but in reality it isn't. It just a scheme that people without credible means of earning engage in to see if they can make something reasonable.

Betting is basically gambling. And there is high risk of loosing your money.
I advice people that like to gamble to always gamble only an amount of money they can afford to loose.

This is because loosing a significant amount of money to betting could drive one to depression and abject poverty.

A gambler should always gamble responsibly.

Betting is a gamble but there is a business aspect of it. That's if you want to own a betting shop where gamblers come to play their games. And you pay if the win and if they loose you earn.

Betting is a gamble and I personally don't like any thing that involves gambling also the doctrine of my religion is against it that is more of the reasons I am against anything that requires betting or game of gambling

betting as a business is a very very good and profitable business, it yeaild lots of profits, that is if a person is trying to open a beating shop, with the rte at which people bet now, it is a very good business but in a situation where a person is betting, using cash for bets, it is not good at all, in fact it cannot be called a business, it is wasting in my own view, betting business is very good if the person involved is opening abetting shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds