Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to start a business.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
Most times the beginning of a business usually determine the success or otherwise of the business. In your opinion and experience about business starting business in large scale or small scale which is better?.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say that it depends on the size of your dream and the depth of your pockets. It doesn't matter how big your ideas are, without enough funds, you'd have to scale it down.

Well to startup a business,you need a good niche or name for your business and also you need to have work out a plan which will guide you when the business will be established.
Secondly you need to have a good location especially if the business is an offline business. Your location determines the type of product you want to sell and the people you are selling to.

It depends on the product or services you selling, if you want to start a telecommunications business, you will need to start big but if you want to start a popcorn business, you can start small then build your way up!

Pretty much all businesses start at small scale and they develop and grow in time. Every single one of this huge companies we see in the world today started at a small scale and they expanded when they became more successful

Go all in in what you love to do, that is how you start your business, you have to love it, and opportunities will come with each day (speaking from my own experience).

Go all in in what you love to do, that is how you start your business, you have to love it, and opportunities will come with each day (speaking from my own experience).
I agree with you because you engage in what you love most you will always overcome the challenges in the business whenever they show up and be stronger.

In your opinion and experience about business starting business in large scale or small scale which is better?.
Whether you intend to start a large scale business or a small scale business, you have to make a proper plan for it. Otherwise, you may not succeed.

Start small then build your way to the top. Also, you must invest your time, Money and energy at the early critical stage of the business.

It all burn down to your capital. If you've money to start big and you know the modalities to grow the business it's fine. If your capital is not sufficient enough, you can start in a little way and grow gradually

Conduct preliminary surveys or questionnaire then Create a good business plan. Don’t invest with all you got t hand and bank start little capital then you can invest more if the plan is efficient

It may depend on the individual, what they're looking to do, the scale of the business and how deep their pockets are. I'd personally prefer to start small and slowly (not too slowly, though!) scale up the business. I'd let the market response and demand dictate how quickly I scale up the business. Having said that, with a hideously large bank account, I would just forge ahead with my plans and dazzle the client base so much that the business would have the support of the people and little to no room for failure :ROFLMAO: They do say money makes the world go round - with money, anything is possible!

Most times the beginning of a business usually determine the success or otherwise of the business. In your opinion and experience about business starting business in large scale or small scale which is better?.
It depends on the availability of cash. If you have enough cash to start big then you should start big less start small and grow big with time

If the person isn't having much hope on making enough profits, it would be better to start with a small scale business and then expand it when it proves to be reliable.

First of all, think about what you like. you have to open a business based on something you like and then the appropriate rewards will come.

First of all, think about what you like. you have to open a business based on something you like and then the appropriate rewards will come.
That's true, I think having cash also matters a lot though to start big or small might be determined by the size of your respective competitors in the market already.

You look at your capital in the first place to know the type of business you can go for. Some business entails big capital while some entails small capital. So your capital determine the kind if business you can go into.

Even with a huge bank account, I'd still want to tread very carefully to test the water. I wouldn't want to throw the whole sink at the venture before observing how the market responds. Only once I was confident my service offer/product was well-received with the promise of a high yield would I then start investing huge sums of money. Even then, I'd still do it in phases.

Depends on the type of business. Also you have to make sure there is a market for the type of business you want to start

First have your capital then secondly you should know the kind of business you wants to engage in and thirdly make research on the business to acquire more knowledge about it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds