Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to start a business.

Most times the beginning of a business usually determine the success or otherwise of the business. In your opinion and experience about business starting business in large scale or small scale which is better?.
It is advisable to start from small depending on your capital, if you have good amount of cash then you can start big. No matter who doesn't like big project. Every one's dream is to live big and happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
One big mistake as a newbie will be to sink large sums of money in a business you are not experienced in.

It's better to start small, get a clue about demand, profitability before scaling it.

Most times the beginning of a business usually determine the success or otherwise of the business. In your opinion and experience about business starting business in large scale or small scale which is better?.
Their is no one that's better than the other, it only depends on Your capital and business You want to run into and most importantly the area You wanna located Your business. For profit purpose if We have the location and the capital the large scale is the best.

Their is no one that's better than the other, it only depends on Your capital and business You want to run into and most importantly the area You wanna located Your business. For profit purpose if We have the location and the capital the large scale is the best.
I have seen severally that once a lucrative because is identify and one has enough money to start large you easily get known in the business and easily beat your competitors.

First of all, think about what you like. you have to open a business based on something you like and then the appropriate rewards will come.
Is it really about what you like? Or about what will sell?

If you want you open an e-commerce store, you will be looking for trending products to sell

Is it really about what you like? Or about what will sell?

If you want you open an e-commerce store, you will be looking for trending products to sell

you must also like what you do, not just rely on what is popular on the market. In my opinion. for example, I can't open a car service because I don't like this field at all, to look for car parts, to change them, to sell them, etc. (although it is a profitable business).

you must also like what you do, not just rely on what is popular on the market. In my opinion. for example, I can't open a car service because I don't like this field at all, to look for car parts, to change them, to sell them, etc. (although it is a profitable business).
I don't mind though. As long as it is bringing in cool cash

That's right too. but I stick to my opinion ... you have to like what you do to open that business. each with his own opinion. :D

Every single one of this huge companies we see in the world today started at a small scale and they expanded when they became more successfu
What you say is especially true in the case of Infosys. It is said that they started with a small capital of Rs.10000 in a motor shed in Pune.

Get your capital research on the type of business you want to do and make sure you have all what it requires to start up

as a beginner businessman, we'd better start small first because from small, it will grow to be big if we continue to process it well

n my opinion, to start a business you have to do it, feel comfortable, in this way you will give your best, after having the necessary capital to start, do a good marketing to reach the target audience both online and offline, this way Sure you will have success in whatever business you undertake.

The best time to start a business is when you have realized you have done all the researches and understanding the business require. And when you have the capital and the location is okay and you have the mental capacity to mange a business

I would thread carefully so I'll start with a small scale business. It doesn't require too much capital and it is best for sole entrepreneurs. As time goes on the business can expand into something bigger but everything must happen gradually and steadily with the right strategy.

First thing to do in starting a business is to conduct business market research, this will make you to know where you are diving into. Write a business plan that will guide your business. Look for reliable people that will manage the business with you.

Starting either large scale or small scale depends on the preferred structure and finance of the individual, there are rich people who prefer to start small to enable them understand the market and the buying power as well as the needs of the people. Determining any of both choice depends on what you wish to achieve either within a short or long time.

Starting a business you must have enough capital also you need an attractive name for the business. There must also be availability of enough research on the type of business. Also if your capital is not sufficient for the business you can start with a smaller scale.

I believe in starting small and growing big. This gives you the opportunity leane from your trail and error and become smarter than ever. A new entrepreneur tends to get overwhelmed when that start big, and care is not taking, things might get out of hands. But on the other hand, it is easy to detect any fault within small scale business and correct with little resources.

There are different ways of starting a business. For example: I will advise starting of clothes and bags in festive season, so as to increase sales of the business at that period. Other ways of starting business depends on the location of the seller.

There only two ways of starting a business either small scale business or big scale business, but the both ways depend on your capital you hold to start busines, the kind of business you want to start and your choice. There are some business that will need to start from small scale first.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds