Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best time to start a business

I think the best time to start a business is as Soon as you have the needed capital to go about it. Waiting until retirement is not a wise idea as you won't have much energy again.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the best time to start a business is as Soon as you have the needed capital to go about it. Waiting until retirement is not a wise idea as you won't have much energy again.
That's right, instead of waiting for when you retire, it would be best you start now and fight it out now so once you retire things would be alot easier.

Sometimes people who waits for retirement do not really want the business, they just do it to keep themselves busy and occupied as it's not easy to stay at home till dead. Waiting till retirement is not actually bad

I think the best time to start a business is the best season for business. Right now we are experiencing winter season and the weather is really cold in here, so I think starting a winter clothing business could be ideal choice.

Sometimes people who waits for retirement do not really want the business, they just do it to keep themselves busy and occupied as it's not easy to stay at home till dead. Waiting till retirement is not actually bad
That's true, but the problem with a business that is started under such conditions is that it would definitely not going to stand the test of time. They won't even know what they're doing.

The best time of starting a business business is when there is capital, when there is business opportunities you are seeing, when you need more money to start a project such as building a house and many more.

The best time of starting a business business is when there is capital, when there is business opportunities you are seeing, when you need more money to start a project such as building a house and many more.
The best time to start a business is when you know that you are financially capable to start running a business , when you have done the necessary research concerning the business and gotten a better location.

The best time to start a business is when you know that you are financially capable to start running a business , when you have done the necessary research concerning the business and gotten a better location.
That is true my friend started a poultry business without much capital, the birds needed medication and more food but there was nothing she could do, untill they started dieing .... It taught me alot.

Most people wait till they are close to retirement or when they have excess funds before they start thinking about starting a business. The following are the times I believe is best for anyone to start a business.
1. When you are young.
2.when you have no responsibility
3.when you don't find pleasure in working for others.
4.when you have an incurable obsession. Etc

Feel free to add yours.
Best time remains the time you have the resources and the business idea. Infact, it is very crucial and advisable to invest as soon as possible then do the necessary things to enable the business to grow. Investment is very important

You should start a business when you are young
, Mentally and emotionally matured to understand other people, when you don't have much responsibilities , when you are less busy with other things so you can focus on running the business
starting a business when one is young is an advantage to the business owner,but that is not a rule to be considered,because a lot of persons who are older have started business and are doing well,one need to be focus and know what he is doing.

Well, the best time to start a business is now, I say this because any business you want to start doesn't have a time but if you truly want to operate such a business you should start now

A good business to start now is affiliate marketing but if you don't know how to start it I can recommend a good course called the SEDP affiliate marketing course which would show you everything you need to know to succeed as an affiliate marketer and start earning money.

You can only start a business confidently when you have made adequate preparation in terms of the financial assets that is needed for you to run the business successful, money is the most important thing.
True definitelly money is very important in the running of any business,and another thing is that the technical capacity,depending on the nature of the business,and thenfinancial discipline.

Normally you do not have to wait any longer. If you could have established the business then I believe your business will be going on perfectly by now. Everything requires determination and that is what we must offer.

The best time and the most important time to start a business is when you are young and agile, when you have the strenght to run around and monitor your business , but you can never run a business without having a business fund.

I think the best time to start a business is when you know that you a enough money to start up a business, because there is any time to start up a business if you have the capital.

If you are waiting for the best time to start a business , then you will never start a business , though people believe the best time to start is when you have enough money.

The best time is when you have the least risk and the best credit.

Most people who start a business will need a loan and if you have a lot of debt, have children that rely on your paycheck, and other things then starting a business is likely not a good idea.

That is also a factor to starting a business,but in a situation you do not have the capital to start the business,and there is a good prospect and a large market to go into,the best thing to do at this point in time is to seek for partnership.

Most people wait till they are close to retirement or when they have excess funds before they start thinking about starting a business. The following are the times I believe is best for anyone to start a business.
1. When you are young.
2.when you have no responsibility
3.when you don't find pleasure in working for others.
4.when you have an incurable obsession. Etc

Feel free to add yours.

There are many people who tend to train their kids in such a way that would help them to run the business when they get older. I have seen many people doing that.

There are many people who tend to train their kids in such a way that would help them to run the business when they get older. I have seen many people doing that.
Yes I agree with you. I have seen many instances where parents train their offspring on all aspects of the business. This is to ensure continuity based on the principles of the founders.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds