Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best time to start a business

I know fear is somewhat the factor but the sole cause of most delays is the availability of capital. Most people even with fear, as long as there's the money would most definitely start the business
You have a point there though, but I feel it also depends on the individual. While waiting to get the capital, it would be nice if you can still continue your training so the passion does not die off.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like the part you said immediately you come up with a good idea. Most people tend to delay when ever they come up with a business plan, overtime fear begins to crawl in and they end up aborting the whole I'd
In many people's mind , they believe the only time they need to start a business is when they have enough fund to start business but unknowing to them is that if you are waiting for that time , then you will never start a business, the best time to start a business is from scratch.

In many people's mind , they believe the only time they need to start a business is when they have enough fund to start business but unknowing to them is that if you are waiting for that time , then you will never start a business, the best time to start a business is from scratch.
Hmm well said, there is never a time where there would be more than enough capital, even the rich today are looking for more money, so waiting for a time to come would mean just delaying yourself.

Every time is best to start business but in this way, you keep care of your ability and season of those products that you use in business. You should have time, fully understanding and information about the business that you want to start. Most important is that you should have proper amount to start it.

You have a point there though, but I feel it also depends on the individual. While waiting to get the capital, it would be nice if you can still continue your training so the passion does not die off.
If one is adamant and sincerely needs something I don't think the passion or the zeal will just die off. I have known a person who has been pursuing a goal for 3 years now. It's not actually bad to keep training

Every time is best to start business but in this way, you keep care of your ability and season of those products that you use in business. You should have time, fully understanding and information about the business that you want to start. Most important is that you should have proper amount to start it.
The time to start a business depends on a lot of factors. Sometimes, you can only begin a business when you have enough capital or when there is enough labour and business strategies to work with.

Now is the best time to start the business. you don't have to wait until you have all the necessary materials and equipment before you can decide to start the Business of your dream. Start from where you are and grow bigger.

If one is adamant and sincerely needs something I don't think the passion or the zeal will just die off. I have known a person who has been pursuing a goal for 3 years now. It's not actually bad to keep training
Though you are right but it's rather painful that this is not the case all the time. I know of some persons who had dreams and goals but along the line of waiting, they gave up for something else cause they felt maybe It would never come. I have also come across others who for years now they are still pushing and hoping.

Though you are right but it's rather painful that this is not the case all the time. I know of some persons who had dreams and goals but along the line of waiting, they gave up for something else cause they felt maybe It would never come. I have also come across others who for years now they are still pushing and hoping.
I understand you. And I can't blame anyone for giving up on his goals, I myself has given up on some things I wanted to do badly. It's simply due to circumstances out of our control.

I understand you. And I can't blame anyone for giving up on his goals, I myself has given up on some things I wanted to do badly. It's simply due to circumstances out of our control.
That's true though, I have also had some experience in this as well. There are things I gave up on out of so many reasons, I guess these things happens most times.

That's true though, I have also had some experience in this as well. There are things I gave up on out of so many reasons, I guess these things happens most times.
But come to think of it this way. Post people that doesn't give up on their dreams no matter the circumstances always comes out victorious. I don't know if you agree with me on this

There are many reasons one should want to start a business. self sufficiency, financial stability, among other things, the truth is starting a business when you feel like your ready is very important. Ready in all aspects.

In my own view, the best time to become an entrepreneur isn't one-size-fits-all – it's about if you're ready to undergo a risk, whether you're in your 20's or your 70's.

But come to think of it this way. Post people that doesn't give up on their dreams no matter the circumstances always comes out victorious. I don't know if you agree with me on this
Yes I agree with you on this, this is why certain persons would say consistency is key in every business. The most important thing is that make sure you are doing the right thing. So no matter how long it takes, you would surely get your desired result.

Best time to start a business is now. You don't have to wait until you have all the resources before you can decide to start a business. You start with what you have and where you are. It is good to start small and grow big because you are going to learn a lot in the process.

Yes I agree with you on this, this is why certain persons would say consistency is key in every business. The most important thing is that make sure you are doing the right thing. So no matter how long it takes, you would surely get your desired result.
You have said it all. If a person is doing the right thing the right way, no matter how long it takes the end would always be fruitful. Try your best with prayers anything is possible

You have said it all. If a person is doing the right thing the right way, no matter how long it takes the end would always be fruitful. Try your best with prayers anything is possible
That's right, one should never forget to include prayers in all that we do and we should always pray not to be in a position where we end up doing the wrong thing for long.

That's right, one should never forget to include prayers in all that we do and we should always pray not to be in a position where we end up doing the wrong thing for long.
Another prayer point that must always be on our lips should be praying against unforseen circumstances, you don't even plan for them. They just come and suddenly one start spending money he could have used for his business

Another prayer point that must always be on our lips should be praying against unforseen circumstances, you don't even plan for them. They just come and suddenly one start spending money he could have used for his business
True, this prayer needs to be taken seriously. I can remember there where time when I was in school and all I had was just 5k suddenly my charger went bad, and I can't do without my phone, it was so annoying.

Yes, apart from the earlier stated reasons about when to start a business, detecting a need for a service or sales of some certain products in your immediate environment can spur an individual into creating a business at that particular moment. So also when there is a noticeable increase in unemployment, an individual can decide to start a business, above all, it is best to start young.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds