Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best time to start a business

You can only start a business confidently when you have made adequate preparation in terms of the financial assets that is needed for you to run the business successful, money is the most important thing.
It is not good to dive in to a start up when you do not have enough capital. That is one big mistake that is committed by many new entrepreneurs. They thought that their business can instantly earn a profit in the first month of operation. When it does not happen then he will resort to borrowings with high interest rate.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not good to dive in to a start up when you do not have enough capital. That is one big mistake that is committed by many new entrepreneurs. They thought that their business can instantly earn a profit in the first month of operation. When it does not happen then he will resort to borrowings with high interest rate.
Well understood, we really need to be guided when we are thinking of embarking in any business and also we shouldn't expect so much profit in the first few months of engaging in a business so we won't be disappointed.

There is no much a lot better opportunity to begin a company compared to our team you're completely geared up along with understanding on ways to operate business. Along with sufficient info collected around business as well as tactical preparation, you're great to go.

The best time to start a business is when you are young and does not have much financial dependants. Whatever we wants to achieve in life must be done on time because we might not have the same opportunity again.
Well we really need to try as much as possible to start business now because this is just the right time and if you miss this opportunity to start the business you will regret it.

The best time to start a business was 20 years ago. If you missed that time period, for lack of funds o bot being born back then, the second best time to start a business is now. I hope you got my point.

Thanks for this piece of advice as you really melted my heart down with your insight. The best time to actually start a big also is when you are tired of working under someone and you really want to live freely and in control of your time. Good advice once again
The best time for you to start up a business is when you have the four factors of production in place with these you know that you are ready to start up a good business.

Well I will say NOW is the best time to start a business." Procrastination" is the virus of all potential business, so you may have missed out when you were younger but it shouldnt stop you from carrying out that business plan now that you realized how much time has been wasted. Regretting yet doing nothing about it is a NoNo.

Well I will say NOW is the best time to start a business." Procrastination" is the virus of all potential business, so you may have missed out when you were younger but it shouldnt stop you from carrying out that business plan now that you realized how much time has been wasted. Regretting yet doing nothing about it is a NoNo.
I also accept with you that now is the best time to start a business there is no specific time for that once you have the money and ready to go you can start your own desired business and start making money right away provided your capital is ready

There's no best time to start a business, there would always be something that keeps springing up causing fear or doubt which is why you just have to do what you have to do at the right time.

Most people wait till they are close to retirement or when they have excess funds before they start thinking about starting a business. The following are the times I believe is best for anyone to start a business.
1. When you are young.
2.when you have no responsibility
3.when you don't find pleasure in working for others.
4.when you have an incurable obsession. Etc

Feel free to add yours.
Well as for me I think the best time that I will consider to start up a business is when I actually have a lot of capital for the business and I also feel that I have the proper knowledge of the business that I want to start up.

If you are in the government work it might actually be difficult for you to start the business at that time since you will be concentrating in your work responsibility,you should start a business when you have time or chance to do so.

There's actually no particular moment as regards when to start a business. You have to start when you're filled with passion about the business and you have the basic requirement.

Given that you have made the necessary planning and have put everything in place, best time to start a business is immediately. Unless the business is time dependent

The best time is dependent on personality. Some persons might not want to engage in business until a particular age or until they acquire a certain amount

The best time is dependent on the individual, the capital required and the location of the business. The season businesses move more is during festive period.

Most people wait till they are close to retirement or when they have excess funds before they start thinking about starting a business. The following are the times I believe is best for anyone to start a business.
1. When you are young.
2.when you have no responsibility
3.when you don't find pleasure in working for others.
4.when you have an incurable obsession. Etc

Feel free to add yours.
I think the best time that everyone can start up a business is when the economy of that country is actually doing very well as in that is when most people would have a lot of disposable income in purchasing items and patronizing people.
The best time to start a business was 20 years ago. If you missed that time period, for lack of funds o bot being born back then, the second best time to start a business is now. I hope you got my point.
I do not understand your submission as if you are saying that the best time for 1 to start up a business was 20 years ago and now is not a good time to start up the business he is very wrong as there is no time that is either bad to start up a business because business would always be lucrative to start as long as there are demands for goods and services. The thing is that the economic condition of your country at a time should be the most deciding factor of when is the best time to start up a business.

An old adage goes; The best time is now. We've seen many youths like Mark build their business as a youth to have a financial freedom and we've seen the owner of KFC who started the restaurant at over sixty years.

The best time to start a business is when you are young and does not have much financial dependants. Whatever we wants to achieve in life must be done on time because we might not have the same opportunity again.
Well said, this is the best time to start up a business. Start up early now that you do not have a family to worry about or feed so by the time you are ready to startup a family, the business must have grown to a very mature state.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a perfect moment to start a business. There will never be a perfect time. So it all boils down to this: you must establish the "appropriate time." Because you are the only one who can make this happen - and if you wait for the ideal moment, you may end up waiting forever.

Depending on the business, so what you need to do is get acquainted with the business you would want to do and by studying it you will know the right time to start the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds